YU PGET 2017 Medical (YenYenepoya University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam) is an entrance test which is held every year by the Yenepoya University, Mangalore in order to grant aspiring applicants admission in diverse medical universities and institutions which provide courses like MD/MS/MDS in private and government colleges and universities as well. It is a university level medical entrance examination.
YU PGET 2017 Medical Application Procedure
- Applicants who wish to pursue this course can do so by going online and filling the form on the official website.
- The application form for this course can also be bought from the administrative office of Yenepoya University.
- Applicants are needed to pay a certain amount of fees along with all the necessary documents at the time of submission.
- The fees should be paid in the form of a demand draft or a pay order only.
- Applicants must keep in mind that the filled form must reach the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form will not be accepted on any condition.
YU PGET 2017 Medical Eligibility:
- Applicants should have passed the MBBS/BDS examination from any university or institution which is recognized by the Indian Medical Council or the state medical council.
- Applicants should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship, or should be completing the same on or before 30th March 2015.
YU PGET 2017 Exam Dates
|Commencement of issue of applications||November, 2016|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||February, 2017|
|Issue of Hall tickets Date of Entrance Test||February, 2017|
|Date of exam||February, 2017|
|Publication of answer keys||February, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of objections/clarifications||March, 2017|
|Publication of clarification for objections||March, 2017|
|Publication of final rank list||March, 2017|
|Commencement of counseling for MDSfor MD/MS||March, 2017|
|Commencement of 2nd counselling||March, 2017|
|Last date for admission||April, 2017|
|Classes to commence||May, 2017|