Many of us look out for recognized college who conduct admissions for BPT and B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing courses. Here in this article you would get complete details about Yenepoya University BPT and B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing Admissions 2018 such as its eligibility criteria, exam dates, admission process and various other important notifications.
Yenepoya University is a university which is located in South Karnataka and is approved by UGC and the Ministry of Human Resource. The university is the first private university in the district of Dakshin Kannada. The universities main aim is to imbibe the best health care education in the true spirit of global learning. Both UG and PG courses in various field of learning are provided by the university.
3 courses in nursing discipline are provided by the university – Basic B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing Admission and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Admissions into these courses are done through qualifying experience and exam.
Yenepoya University BPT and B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing Admissions 2018 Important Dates
|Last date for submitting completed forms||01st Jun, 2018|
|Commencement of session||16th Jul, 2018|
|Last date for admission||15th Aug, 2018|
Yenepoya University BPT and B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing Admissions 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have cleared 2 years pre-university exam from a recognized board or university or any other recognized science examination (10+2) with at least 40% total in Chemistry, Physics and Biology (35% for SC/ST candidates).
- You need to be 17 years of age before the 31st December 2017.
Application Process of Yenepoya University BPT and B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing Admissions 2018
- You can avail the application form either online or offline. Application forms would be available at the Office of the Registrar or it can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- After you have completely filled up the application form, you would have to pay the registration fees which can be done through DD (Demand Draft) or cash at the Office of Registrar. There would be a registration fee of Rs 200.
- Demand draft needs to be in favor of Yenepoya University, Mangalore and needs to be sent along with the completely filled up application form to the Admission Manager, Yenepoya University – 575018.
- You need to attach the following copies of documents along with the completely filled up application form and demand draft.
Mark sheet and Certificates of 10th and 10+2.
Caste Certificate (for SC/ST)
Medical fitness certificate
The original documents of the same need to be submitted in the college at the time of final admission.
Selection Process of Yenepoya University BPT and B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing Admissions 2018
- After you have completed the registration process by filling up the application form and making the registration fee. The university would generate a ranking list of the students who are selected.
- However, those who desire for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing need to appear for the entrance exam which is organized by the state or Yenepoya University.
- Selection is done purely based on the terms of the competent authority of the university.