Table of Content
XISS Admissions 2016 – XISS (Xavier Institute if Social Service) Ranchi has released a notification for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The application forms were made available from 22nd September 2015 to 1st February 2016. The admission forms are available on the official website.
XISS Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates need to be a graduate with at least 60percent total marks (ST/SC: 50percent total marks).
- Higher preference are given to graduates from Engineering, Commerce, Management and Computer Science and candidates who have work experience in relevant field.
- Candidates who are currently in their final year of graduation examination can also apply.
XISS Admission 2016 Application Procedure
- Candidates need to visit the official website to get access to the application forms for admission into XISS. These forms were available online from 22nd September 2015.
- The application fees need to be paid by online mode for any candidate that registers online. The online modes of payments are credit/debit/atm cards/ online banking. The candidates can also make a Demand Draft in favour of “Xavier Institute of Social Service” payable at Ranchi.
- The registration fees depends on the number of specializations such as:
- One specialization : Rs 1500/-
- Two specialization: Rs 2000/-
XISS Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
- The candidates need to have a valid score in XAT 2016, CAT 2015, CMAT 2016.
- The candidates who wish to get admission into the batch 2016-17 will be selected only with XAT 2016, CAT 2015 and AICTE CMAT 2015 scores.
- The final selection is done on the basis on three steps which are: All Indian Management Admission Test, Group Discussion, Skill Writing and Personal Interview.
XISS Admission 2016 Important Dates
|Application Form will be out from||22nd September 2015|
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form||1st February 2016
XISS Contact Details:
Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi
Dr Camil Bulcke Path (Purulia Road),