XIME PGDM Admission 2016 – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship(XIME), Bangalore admission process to its PGDM course will begin from 2nd November 2015. The application forms are available online and the final date to apply for this course is 22nd February 2016. This course is a two year programs and is held at Bangalore and Kochi campuses of XIME.
XIME PGDM Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have a bachelors degree with a minimum of 50percent total marks (SC/ST: 45percent).
- Candidates who are currently in their final year examination of graduation can also apply.
- Candidates need to have a minimum of 70 percent in XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT.
XIME PGDM Admission 2016 Selection Procedure:
The candidates are selected for admission based on their academic records, XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT, group discussion scores, personal interview scores and work experience(if any).
XIME PGDM Admission 2016 Application Procedure
- Candidates could visit the official website and access the application form from the 2nd November 2015.
- The Application Form can also be purchased by candidates from XIMA Bangalore and XIME Kochi on making a payment of Rs 1500/- or a Demand Draft in favour of “XIME Bangalore” payable at Bangalore.
- The completely filled up application form along with the registration fee of Rs 1500/-(non refundable) DD drawn in favour of “XIME Bangalore” payable at Bangalore can be sent to:
Bangalore – 560 100
XIME PGDM Admission 2016 Important Dates
|XIME Application Forms will be available from||2nd November 2015|
|Issuance of Application Forms will end on||22nd February 2016|
|Closing date for submission of Filled-in Application Form||24th February 2016|
XIME PGDM Contact Details
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME),
Electronics City, Phase-II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore-560100.