XAT 2018 Application Form – The Xavier Aptitude Test commonly known as XAT is a national level aptitude test conducted in India by Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI) which is a business school in Jamshedpur in the state of Jharkhand in India. It is conducted as an entrance test for XLRI and other reputed institutes including Xavier Institute of Management and Goa Institute of Management progammes. This test is considered to be a valid entrance exam for most other b schools and clearing it means that the candidate is already on his way to success.
I’ll be breaking down the XAT 2018 registration process in a step by step format for you to follow it better.
XAT 2018 Application Form
Following are the steps for XAT 2018 Application Form and XAT 2018 registration process
- To register the candidate will have to visit the official website xatonline.net.in and then click “XAT 2018 Registration”. You will then be required to fill in your basic preliminary information, and enter a password of your choice and submit it after which the applicant receives XAT ID by mail.
- Next after logging into your account you have to fill in your educational and other details and choose your test city.
- Next you will have to upload a scanned image of your photo and it should not be more than 50kb and it should be in “jpeg” format. The photo should be in color and against a light background.
- Next you will have to upload a scanned image of your signature which should not be more than 50kb and should be in “jpeg” format. The candidate will have to sign with black ink on a white paper and scan the image.
- The next step is the payment of fees which is 1000 INR for all applicants. The payment can be done in 3 modes namely online payment gateway/cash payment/demand draft.
- For online payment gateway you can make the transaction via VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards or through IDBI Net banking.
- For cash payment the applicant has to take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip ,visit the nearest IDBI bank and make the payment and update the payment details in the registration page.
- For a Demand Draft the applicant has to make a DD in favor of “XLRIJ Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur and update the payment details on the registration page.
- The next step is printing of the confirmation page for your reference.
- Next if your mode of payment is via DD you will have to send your confirmation page along with the DD to XAT office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur-831001 within 15 days from the issuance of DD. Other modes of payment need not carry out this step.
- The candidate may download the XAT eBulletin from xlri.ac.in.
- You may then visit the website and download your admit card in the period mentioned.