XAT 2018 Application Form will be released by Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur. It is expected that the application form of XAT 2018 will be available for you from the 3rd Week of August. You have to remember that the XAT 2018 Application Form will be available online mode only. You will be able to apply for the same from the 3rd Week of August 2018 to the 4th Week of November 2017. If you are really interested in applying in for XAT 2018, you have to register yourself by visiting the official web page of XLRI.
According to the expected fee details of XAT 2018, Application Form fee for the same will be as follows. Take a look below to know more on XAT 2018 Application Form fee. The application form fee for XAT 2018 is expected to be Rupees 1600/- for all categories. If you are late for the application form, you have to apply with a late fee of rupees 400/-. The fee amount with late fee will be rupees 2000/-. The examination date for XAT 2018 is expected to be on the first Sunday of January 2018, which will be 7th January of 2018. In this article, we have provided all information on XAT 2018 such as the procedure to apply, application form fee, date details, etc. Take a look below to know more facts on XAT 2018 Application Form.
XAT 2018 Application Form – Important Dates
We have provided a table below for you which is showing that all the important dates of XAT 2018. Take a look below table to know more on the most important dates of XAT 2018 Application Form.
|XAT 2018 Official Notification.||1st Week of August 2017.|
|XAT 2018 Application Form Available From.||3rd Week of August 2017.|
|XAT 2018 Application Form Available Till (Without Late Fee).||4th or 5th Week of November 2017.|
|XAT 2018 Application Form Available Till (With Late Fee).||2nd Week of December 2017.|
|XAT 2018 Admit Card.||3rd Week of December 2017.|
|XAT 2018 Examination Date.||1st Week of January 2018.|
|XAT 2018 Result Declaration.||4th or 5th Week of January 2018.|
(All the above-given details are not official, those all are expected details only. The official authority of XLRI has not yet provided any official information on XAT 2018.Once the official information has updated by the official authority of XLRI, we will update the same here).
XAT 2018 Application Form – Eligibility Details
You are advised to check the eligibility details before filing the application form of XAT 2018. There are many criteria on the eligibility of XAT 2018 Application Form, that’s why we are advising you to take a look at the eligibility details of XAT 2018 Details. You must satisfy the eligibility criteria for the same to apply in for XAT 2018 Application form. Take a look at the following points to get some idea on XAT 2018 Application Form eligibility details.
- You must have qualified your graduation in any discipline from any recognised university.
- The course which you have done for the degree must be minimum of 3 years.
- If you are a candidate who is pursuing for the final year of graduation also eligible (but you have to qualify the same degree by the June month of 2018.
- If you are an NRI either foreign candidate, you must apply through GMAT score (but if you are from Dubai or Kathmandu then you don’t have to worry about it, as because you can appear for XAT 2018 at your city itself).
XAT 2018 Application Form – Fee Details
The following table will give you some idea about fee details of XAT 2018 Application Form. Take a look at the following table to know more on XAT 2018 Application Form.
|XAT 2018 Application Fee (Without Late Fee).||Rupees 1600/- (Rupees 300 Per Program).|
|XAT 2018 Application Fee (With Late Fee).||Rupees 2000/- (Rupees 500 Per Program).|
The payment method for these fees is provided below. Take look below to know about it also.
XAT 2018 Application Form Fee – Payment Methods
If you are very interested in applying for XAT 2018 then you can follow the following methods to pay the fee for the same. Read below to know more about it.
You can pay the fee for XAT 2018 through online payment in the following methods.
- Credit/ Debit Card – You are able to pay the XAT 2018 Application Fee through any VISA/ Master Card.
- Net Banking – You must be a holder of an IDBI Bank account to pay the fee for XAT 2018 Application Form through Net Banking.
You must take a print out of XAT Pay-In-Slip after filling the application form of XAT 2018. After doing the same you have to visit any nearest IDBI Bank branch to complete the payment through cash.
Demand Draft (DD)
You can pay the fee for XAT 2018 Application Form through DD also. While you are paying the fee for the same through DD, you have to make the payment in favour of ‘XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT’ which must be payable at Jamshedpur.
If you are paying the fee for XAT 2018 Application through either in Cash Payment or Demand Draft then you have to update your payment details on the registration page. If you fail to do the same you will not be allowed to upload your photograph or signature.
XAT 2018 Application Form Fee – Needed Documents
The following documents and certificates must be kept ready by you before you are going to fill the application form of XAT 2018. Take a look at the following details to know more on the needed documents to fill in the application form of XAT 2018 Application Form.
- You have to provide your 10th/ SSC/ SSLC/ Matriculation or any other equivalent certificate from any recognised board.
- You must need to provide your 12th/ HSC or any other equivalent certificate from any recognised board/ university.
- You will be asked to provide your Graduation and Masters (if you have one) Degree certificates also. So keep the same ready.
- You have to upload your photograph and signature in mentioned size details. We have provided the size details below. Take a look at the same.
|Item Needed to be Uploaded||Specifications|
|Photograph||You must upload a recent photograph of yours and the same must be a passport size one. The photograph which you are uploading must be in .jpg format and must not exceed 1MB. The photograph which you are uploading must be taken in a white or light background. If your face in the same photograph is not clear, then the application will be rejected.|
|Signature||You have to sign your signature on a white paper by using a black ballpoint pen. Then you have to scan it in 200 DPI (Dots Per Inch) resolution. The file size of the same scanned image of signature must not exceed more than 1MB.|
XAT 2018 Application Form – Procedure to Fill
Here we have provided the procedure to fill the application form of XAT 2018. Many applicants like you will be confused about the procedure to fill the application form of XAR 2018. We have provided the easy steps to apply in for XAT 2018. Take a look the below points to know better on the same.
- First of all, you must visit the official web page of XLRI/ XAT 2018.
- After visiting the official web page of XLRI/ XAT 2018, you have to click on the register tab and create a new account by providing your Email ID. In your Email ID, the authorities of XAT 2018 will send you a registration link.
- You have to click on the registration link to create a login ID and password. You have to keep the Login ID and Password which you are created very safely.
- In the next step, you will be choosing your examination city from the provided list of cities. This will be happening after you logging in to your account in XAT 2018.
- In the fifth step, you have to provide your full name along with the uploading of Photograph of Signature.
- Now you have to select your citizenship from the given list.
- You have to select your citizenship from three options, those are Indian, Foreign, and NRI.
- You have to fill all the preliminary and mandatory details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Parent’s Name, Category and Contact Details.
- You have to provide all your educational qualification details from 10th standard to highest degree you have achieved.
- If you are applying for XAT GMP, you have to provide five years of job experience certificate also.
- The next step is the fee payment time, you have to pay Rupees 1600/- as a fee for application into XAT 2018 (if you are late for the application fee, then the fee amount will be 2000 rupees which are included with a 400 rupees fine).
- After completing the above-given step, you will be completing the process for XAT 2018 Application Form. You have to take a printout of the application confirmation message.
The following images show the procedure of XAT 2018 Application Form in a picture. This picture will get you the process of XAT 2018 Application Form at a glance. Take a look to get it.
XAT 2018 Application Form – Additional Information
The XAT 2018 score will be accepted by over 150 B – Schools in India (excluding XLRI Jamshedpur). If you are applying for any other institute which is accepting the XAT 2018 score then you have to apply separately by visiting the official page of the respected Institute. After you have finished with the process of XAT 2018 Application Form, you will be able to download the XAT 2018 Admit Card.
It is expected that the Admit Card of XAT 2018 will be available at the official web page for the 3rd Week of December 2018. If it is available from the above given expected date then you can download it from the very same date. We hope that there will be approximately 90,000 candidates will appear in for this examination in this year.
We have provided the information on XAT in our youtube channel also check our youtube link of XAT 2018 Application Form to know further.
We hope that all the information given about XAT 2018 Application Form will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck![vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”td-mba”]