The X-GMAT 2018 exam tentatively will be held in the month of January 2018.
The full form of X-GMAT is Xavier Graduate Management Admission Test. This test is conducted by the Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) for admission into MBA programs offered by the Xavier Bhubaneswar University.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit the official website
- Click on Application link
- Fill in details and your Email ID and Mobile number
- Click on Signup
- You will receive a unique ID and Password
- Log in with the same
- Fill up the form
- Attach a scanned copy of your photograph
- Attach a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Rs.1300/- for the first option,
- Rs. 800/- for the second option,
- Rs.600/- each for the subsequent options.
- Candidates taking X-GMAT need to pay an additional fee of Rs 1000.
- Three-years Bachelor degree (or equivalent), with at least 55% marks in aggregate and 60% for MBA-UMG from a recognized University/Board.
- A candidate having a valid score in XAT 2017, CAT 2016, GMAT is eligible to directly apply. He does not have to give the entrance exam.
- GATE scores are accepted only for MBA-UMG.
- Who have secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in the undergraduate program can apply for MBA-RM and the MBA-UMG programs, without CATT/XAT/GMAT/X-GMAT score.
- A candidate admitted to the University will not be allowed to attend any examination of any other institution.
- X-GMAT 2018 is an online
- Time duration is120 minutes
- There is negative marking for wrong answers
- MBA in Business Management (MBA-BM)
- MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- MBA in Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- MBA in Global Management (MBA-Global)
- MBA in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- MBA in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- One-Year Full-Time Executive Master’s Degree Program in Business Management (Executive MBA)
- Integrated Doctoral Program (MBA + PhD)
X-GMAT 2018 Application Process
X-GMAT 2018 Application Form Fees
X-GMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
X-GMAT 2018 Exam pattern
Courses Offered By the University
Note: Students who fail to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 15, 2018, their admission shall be automatically be canceled by the university.
For any doubts/query drop a comment below.