West Bengal HS Routine 2018 has already been released by the WBCHSE (West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education) for the aspiring candidates. It is available in the online mode and the candidates can easily obtain the same by using the link which is mentioned here in the post. The WBCHSE 12th Time Table 2018 plays the vital role in the board examination. It is advised to keep the exam routine safe and secure till the completion of the exam.
West Bengal Council of higher secondary education is the official exam authority and is responsible for conducting 10th and 12th class exam every year. The final intermediate exam will be commenced from 27 March 2018 and will be continued up to 11 April 2018. As the board has declared the official schedule, therefore, we have mentioned the final dates in this post. The direct to download the date sheet is also mentioned here in this post.
Latest Update: The official authority of West Bengal HS Routine (WBCHSE) has announced the West Bengal HS Routine 2018. All the applicants who are going to appear in the West Bengal HS 2018 will be able to check the routine for the same on the official website as well as from our site.
West Bengal HS Routine 2018 – Official Time Table
The official WB Board intermediate exam is mentioned here for the students. These dates are derived from the latest board notification. The students are required to stay updated with the latest notifications. West Bengal Higher Secondary Schedule 2018 has been released by the official authority so as to provide the ample time for the exam preparation.
|Bengali (A)/ Hindi (A)|
English (A)/ Nepali (A)/ Urdu/ Santhali/ Odia/ Telugu/ Gujarati/ Punjabi.
|27th March of 2018.||Tuesday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
|English (B)/ Nepali (B)/ Hindi (B)/ Bengali (B)/ Alternative English.||29th March of 2018.||Thursday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
|Geography/ Costing and Taxation/ Home Management and Family Resource Management.||31st March of 2018.||Saturday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
|Automobile/ Organized Retailing/ Security/ IT and ITES.||2nd April of 2018.||Monday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
|Physics/ Nutrition/ Education/ Accountancy.||4th April of 2018.||Wednesday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
|Chemistry/ Economics/ Journalism and Mass Communication/ Sanskrit/ Persian/ Arabic/ French.||6th April of 2018.||Friday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
|Computer Science/ Modern Computer Application/ Environmental Studies/ Health and Physical Education/ Music/ Visual Arts.||7th April of 2018.||Saturday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
|Mathematics/ Psychology/ Anthropology/ Agronomy/ History.||9th April of 2018.||Monday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
|Statistics/ Commercial Law and Preliminaries of Auditing/ Philosophy/ Sociology.||10th April of 2018.||Tuesday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
|Biological Science/ Business Studies/ Political Science.||11th April of 2018.|
|Wednesday.||10:00 AM to 01:15 PM|
The following images show the Time Table of West Bengal HS 2018. The first 2 pictures will be showing timetable for new syllabus and the last one will be showing the timetable for old syllabus. Applicants are advised to take a look at the following images to understand about West Bengal HS Routine 2018 perfectly.
West Bengal HS Routine 2018–Important Instructions
The following are the most important instructions regarding West Bengal HS Routine 2018. All the applicants who are going to appear in West Bengal HS 2018 are advised to take a look at the following points to know better on the important instructions regarding the West Bengal HS Routine 2018.
- Focus on your own question paper and try to finish the same in the given period of time. Time management is just as no extra time shall be granted to the candidate under any circumstance.
- The timetable depicts the important information such as date and day of the exam, time duration, subject name and its code and other relevant instructions. The paper will be held as per the notified schedule.
- The exam will be conducted only in the morning shift and time duration will be 10:00 am to 1:15 pm. This time limit includes both reading and writing of the question paper.
- The exam with # will be of 2 hours duration.
- The examination will be held in only one paper each day as per the notified schedule.
West Bengal HS Routine 2018– Procedure to Download
The procedure to download the West Bengal HS Routine 2018 has explained in the following step by step process. All the aspirants who are going to appear in West Bengal HS 2018 are advised to take a look at the following points to know better on West Bengal HS Routine 2018 can follow the following steps to know more about West Bengal HS Routine 2018.
- Applicants have to visit the official website of WBCHSE.
- Search for the link of West Bengal HS Routine 2018.
- Click on the link.
- Select the stream and click on the same.
- The timetable/ date sheet for the respected stream will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the document in pdf format.
- It will be better if you are taking enough printouts of West Bengal HS Routine 2018 for further studies.
We hope that all the information given in this article about West Bengal HS Routine 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more board examination.
Best of luck!