WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form will be available from 15th June of 2017 on the official web page of WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board). WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 will be conducted by WBJEEB. WBJEEB has already released a notification for the candidates on vide no. 258/ HD/ 4E-199/ 2016 which is dated on 17th May of 2017. This notification says that the board will commence the JENPAUH II/ JENPARH II to the candidates for the admission to the following courses for the academic session of 2017 -2018 in the colleges and institutions in West Bengal.
WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form – Detailed Information
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) was established in the year of 1962 with the scope of conducting the task for the joint entrance examination in the state of West Bengal imparting education in the field of Engineering, Medical, and Technological courses. The process of admission for WBJEE JENPAR II 2017 will begin with application filling of the same from 15th June of 2017 onwards. The entire process of application form filling can be done online only. Candidates who are interested in applying for the same can access the facility by visiting the official web page of WBJEEB.
As of now, the official link will be activated at the official web page from 15th June of 2017. Candidates can fill the application from up to 06th July of 2017. After 06th of July of 2017, the link will be deactivated. All the candidates are advised to fill this application form before the last date, so it will reduce the final moment rush. Come let’s explore the process of filling online application form of WBJEE JENPARH II 2017.
WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form – Coursed Offered
The following courses are the courses offered under WBJEE JENPARH II 2017. Candidates who apply for the WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 must qualify the same examination to get the admission for these courses. Take a look at these following courses to know about it more.
- B. H. M. S (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery).
- B. A. M. S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery).
- B. U. M. S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery).
- B. M. L. T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician).
WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form – Scheduled Dates
The following are the scheduled dates for WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form. Take a look below to get to know more about the dates of WBJEE JENPARH II 2017.
|Availability of Online Application Form||15th June of 2017.|
|Last Date to Apply||06th July of 2017.|
WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form – Process
All the aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for WBJEE JENPARH II 2017. All the candidates can check the eligibility criteria at the official web page of WBJEEB. The link for that can be accessed from the dates which given above. Now can check the process of WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form as of the brochure.
All the candidates who are interested in applying for WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 must visit the official web page of WBJEEB. After visiting the web page they must look for the link for filling this application form. Before that, every candidate must go through a registration process, which is mandatory for every candidate. At the registration process, every candidate must produce the following details.
WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form Process – Needed Candidate’s Details
- Name of the Candidate, which must be provided as same as how recorded in HSC certificate.
- Father’s Name of the Candidate (Candidates must be careful that to input the credential without any spelling mistake).
- Mother’s Name of the Candidate (Candidates must be careful that to input the credential without any spelling mistake).
- Date of Birth of the Candidate (Candidates must be careful that to input the credential as same as provided in certificates).
- Mobile Number of the Candidate (Candidates must not change the mobile number till the admission process is completed, as because the contact will be done through this number).
- E-Mail Id of the Candidate (Candidates are advised to provide a valid E-Mail and which must be kept active until the admission process is over).
After completion of these processes, the candidate will be registered. After this process candidates will be getting a unique Application Number and Password (which will be chosen by candidates). This Application Number and Password is very important to document and this must be kept safely and secretly. This will act as the credential needed to log in to your account which is set up for you by the board. Candidates will not be allowed to change any credentials after this at any stage. So each candidate is advised to take extreme care in filling the entries.
(NB: As the board will not give any opportunity to retrieve the password if it is forgotten or lost by the candidates. So it is candidate’s responsibility to keep the Application Number and Password very secretly and safely).
WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form – Procedure of Form Filling
All the candidates must be needed to log in to complete the rest of the Application Form. At this stage you will fill WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 application form by filling the needed details such as educational information, communication information, address information, family background details, the gender of the candidate, and uploading of scanned photograph, thumb impression, and signature will be done at this stage. Candidates will be needed to do the uploading of scanned photograph, thumb impression, and signature in the prescribed format in given specifications. Here we have given all the information on file size and dimensions of each file as of how it is given on the official web page.
Size of File
Dimensions of File
|Photograph of the Candidate.||10 kb to 100 kb.||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.|
|Signature of the Candidate.||3 kb to 30 kb.||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.|
|Thumb Impression of the Candidate.||3 kb to 30 kb.||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.|
WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 Application Form Filling – Notifications for Uploading Files
- Candidates must take the photograph against a light colour background preferably white.
- The photographs which are submitted by candidates must a recent picture and which should not be more than 3 months old.
- If any candidates submitting photographs taken by mobile camera or self-composed portrait, which will be rejected. As because that is not allowed.
- In this photograph, the face of the candidate must be covered more than 50% area of the photograph.
- Candidates will not be allowed to wear any unnecessary accessory which are dark glasses, spectacles, tinted glasses, etc.
WBJEE JENPARH II Application Form – Fee Details
All the candidates who are applying for WBJEE JENPARH II must be needed to pay rupees 500 plus services charges through online or offline mode. The payment link for the same will be integrated. After filling all the credentials in the application form, you will be asked to pay the sum. In the brochure, they have clearly mentioned that there is no other way to pay the fee other than the online & offline method. The methods will be as follows.
- Online Mode: Candidates can pay their fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can select the E – Challan method to pay the prescribed fee. (The E – Challan will be of Allahabad Bank)
Candidates must notice that the fee is non-refundable.
WBJEE JENPARH II Application Form – Confirmation Page
The fee payment is the final process in WBJEE JENPARH II Application Form. After completed all the processes there a confirmation page will appear. All the candidates must take a printout of it and save it, as because it must be produced at the time of admission. Candidates who fail to produce the confirmation page at the time of admission will not be getting admission as because they will be considered failures to complete the full application form.
WBJEE JENPARH II Application Form – Correction of Form
The entries made by the candidate while filling the online application cannot be changed. If any candidates find any error in confirmation page, then they must reach the WBJEEB with all the original documents before 6th July of 2017.
We hope that all the information given on this page about WBJEE JENPARH II 2017 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get information on other more institutional exams.
Best of luck!