The examination for phase I will be held on January 29 and phase II will be conducted on April 24.
Vellore Tech Dr RR and Dr SR Technical University has declared the exam dates for Engineering Scholarship Eligibility Examination. The examination for phase I paper would be held on January 29 and phase II will be conducted on April 24.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The paper would comprise of 100 questions in total , 50 questions for Mathematics and Biology, 25 questions for Physics and Chemistry
- Each questions will be a multiple choice type question and would carry one mark
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 1/2 hours
All the students must possess Higher Secondary (class 12) certificate from a well known board.
How to apply:
All those candidates who are applying for this exam need to pay a registration fee of Rs 950 by a demand draft drawn in favour of Veltech Dr. RR and SR university payable at Chennai referring to the Director-UG admission mentioning the address of the applicant.
The candidates may apply online in the prescribed format through the official website.
Last date for receiving applications:
|Phase I||January 21|
|Phase II||April 15|
Date of VTUEEE:
|Phase I||January 29|
|Phase II||April 24|
Date of VTUEEE CBT Test
|Phase I||April 25|
|Phase II||April 30|