Visvesvaraya Technology University has declared the results of the Bachelors in Engineering (BE) and BTech semester III and IV revaluation results on the authorized website.
The Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) has released the results of the Bachelors in Engineering (BE) and BTech semester III and IV revaluation results on the official website, the link for which is results.vtu.ac.in.
No, the varsity has by now released the revaluation results of BE semester V, VII and VIII for all regions.
How to check the results?
In order to check the results all of you must have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Students must visit to the official website, vtu.ac.in
- Then, select on the result tab in the examination section
- Further, click on link “Revaluation Results”
- You have to enter all the necessary information such as seat number in the space provided
- Click on submission
- Results will appear on the screen
- All of you are requested to take printout of the same
As per reports, the exams were conducted in the months of June and July this year.
About Visvesvaraya Technological University:
- At present, Visvesvaraya Technological University has 202 affiliated engineering colleges below its jurisdiction
- Each year, more than 50,000 students graduate from this University
- It is one of the leading technological universities in the country, VTU was founded in the year 1998. which affiliated 202 colleges, 1 constituent college and 17 autonomous colleges
- This university provides you with UG programme around 35 fields of study, PG courses across 94 fields of study and Doctoral programmes around 492 departments
- It imparts education to more than 4 lakh engineering students
- It has 13 quality development programmes and 16 extension centres for post graduate for post graduate courses
- VTU have centres in Mysuru, kalaburagi, Belagavi and Bengaluru. Each year 50,000 candidates graduate from this university.