Admissions process is one of the most stressful process for all students. Here in this article you would get details about VNMKV B.Sc and B.Tech Admissions 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, how to apply and exam dates.
VNMKV (Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth) is an agricultural university which imparts professional agricultural education, training and research since its establishment in 1956. The university has a total of 12 constituent and 37 tied up colleges which offer admission into the following UG degree programs:
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Tech. Food Technology
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology
- B.Tech. Agricultural Engineering
- B.Sc. Home Science (Honours)
Those of you with relevant qualifications can register yourself for the above listed programs. Seats are reserved for people who belong to different categories like ST/SC/BC, etc as well as special categories like children of freedom fighter, differently abled, etc.
VNMKV B.Sc and B.Tech Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Registration||05th Jun – 06th Jul , 2017|
VNMKV B.Sc and B.Tech Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility: You need to have cleared class 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English. You also need to cleared in Agriculture Polytechnic.
B.Sc. in the following disciplines are offered by the university:
- B.Sc. Horticulture (4 years)
- B.Tech. Food Technology (4 years)
- B.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology (4 years)
Eligibility: You need to have cleared class 12th exam from a recognized board or equivalent exam with Chemistry, Physics, English and Biology.
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Home Science)
Eligibility: You need to have cleared class 12th exam from a recognized board or its equivalent exam in Science/ Arts/ Commerce with English.
B.Tech. Agricultural Engineering (4 years)
Eligibility: You need to have cleared class 12th exam from a recognized board ot its equivalent exam with Chemistry, Physics, English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for VNMKV B.Sc and B.Tech Admissions 2017
- Firstly you would have to visit the official website of the MCAER and download the prospectus and application form.
- Along with the completely filled up applications, you would have to submit the application fee of Rs 600 (Rs 300 in case of ST/SC/OBC) through Demand Draft or Net Banking or by challan in any SBI branch. The Demand Draft needs to be drawn in favour of “Financial Advisor, MCAER, Pune” and payable at Pune.
- All category individual (including reserved and unreserved) from states other than Maharashtra should pay an application fee of Rs 600/- by Demand Draft.
- A print out of the completely filled up application along with the recent passport size photo and all necessary documents need to be sent to any of the Application receipt centres of the institution.
- Mark sheet /Grade card of qualifying examination
- School / College (Last attended) Leaving Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate in case of candidate admitted by ICAR quota
- Domicile Certificate / Residential Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- ‘Non-Creamy Layer Certificate’ issued on or after 1st April, 2015 or valid upto the date of submission of application form
- Certificate of ‘Project Affected Person’ issued by the District Resettlement Officer of Government of Maharashtra
- N.C.C. ‘B’ or ‘C’ / Air / Naval /Army wing Certificate
- Certificate of Games/Sports/Debate/Essay/Elocution issued by the District Sports Officer
- A Certificate of the Freedom Fighter of the applicant’s parents issued under the signature of the Honourable Prime Minister / Chief Minister of Maharashtra State
- N.S.S. Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- ‘No-Objection Certificate’ from the Employer in case of Inservice Candidate
- Defence Personnel Certificate from Zilla Sainik Board
- Migrant/Displaced students from Jammu and Kashmir State should submit Certificate from the Competent Authority
- Economical Backward Class (EBC) Certificate issued on or after January 1,2015
- Certificate of Handicapped issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable)
Reservation Criteria of VNMKV B.Sc and B.Tech Admissions 2017
- The first 30% seats would be allotted to individuals who are a resident of Maharashtra or have cleared Higher Secondary School Certificate from the State of Maharashtra.
- The remaining 70% of the total capacity is allotted for those who have cleared the qualifying exam from an institution or school in the University area.
- 2% seats would be allotted to students from other states.