Table of Content
VMUEEE 2017 Exam will be organized by the Vinayaka Mission University so as to offer admissions in the undergraduate courses of engineering. This exam is supposed to be held in the month of May 2017. VMUEEE 2017 is the entrance examination which enrolls the aspirants in BE or B.Tech on the basis of the scores in this examination. This exam is the starting step of the admission. The final seat is allotted in the counselling round of the selection procedure. Plenty of courses are offered via VMUEEE 2017 Exam and various colleges are associated with this examination. You can read all the requisite details regarding this exam here on this page.
|VMUEEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Also known as:||VMUEEE|
|Exam level:||Undergraduate Level|
|Conducting authority:||Vinayak Missions University|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
VMUEEE 2017 Courses Offered
- Biomedical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- Electronics and instrumentation
VMUEEE 2017 Colleges Associated:
Several colleges are associated with this VMUEEE 2017 Exam and consider the scores so as to give the admission in the respected college. Some of the participating colleges are listed below:
- Salem School of Architecture
- Vinayaka Mission University
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of technology
- Annapurna Engineering college
- Vinayaka missions college of Educations
VMUEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
If you would like to get enrolled in the engineering course via VMUEEE 2017 Exam then you should check the terms and conditions involved in the eligibility norms and then apply for this examination. Later on, if you are found ineligible then strict action would be taken.
- You need to have passed class 12th with 50% in aggregate.
- Only Indian citizen is eligible for VMUEEE 2017.
- For B.Tech: compulsory subjects are: physics and mathematics
- For Biotechnology: compulsory subjects are physics and biology
- For B.Arch: compulsory subject is mathematics
VMUEEE 2017 Application Form
The application form for VMUEEE 2017 Exam can be filled in three types. It can be filled either online, by post and in person. The process of the application is expected to be commenced in the month of February 2017.
- You have to fill the application form for VMUEEE 2017 on the designated sales centre and pay the fee.
- Send the form to the designated address.
- Purchase the application form
- Fill the details asked.
- Send the application form and the DD to the Administration Office of the University.
- Follow the link given above and download the application form.
- Fill the details and pay the fee online.
- Get its print out and send the form to the address of the University.
- The submission of the online form will include the online registration which will be a MANDATORY step for filling the Application Form.
- Log on to the Official Website and follow the “Apply Online” link.
- Submit the Following:
Date of Birth
- Specify a STRONG Password for the Online Form of the exam of VMUEEE 2017 Exam and keep it CONFIDENTIAL.
- During Online Registration, you will see some fields which have been marked with “*”. Such fields are MANDATORY and have to be filled by ALL the candidates.
- You can’t skip them as you will NOT be allowed to proceed with Online Registration without filling these fields.
- Following this step, you will be issued an Application or Registration Number which will be required at a number of stages in the Exam of VMUEEE 2017.
- This number will be SYSTEM GENERATED and UNIQUE. It will be used as your username for all future logins and references till the admission are complete.
- You should NOTE that you will receive an email on the id submitted in the Online Application Form with all details submitted by you.
Note: The amount of registration fee is Rs 2000 which can be paid online as well as offline.
VMUEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for VMUEEE 2017 is decided by the official exam conducting body. This proves extremely beneficial for the students in devising the best strategy to crack the examination. Read it very carefully:
- VMUEEE 2017 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Time duration to solve the Exam of VMUEEE 2017 is 180 minutes.
- It is objective in nature.
- There are three parts namely: Physics, chemistry and mathematics.
VMUEEE 2017 Exam Dates
|VMUEEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of application form begins||2nd week of February 2017
|Last date to submit the VMUEEE 2017 application form||1st week of May 2017|
|Date of All India Common Entrance Examination||3rd week of May 2017|
|VMUEEE 2017 Examination Time B.E/B.Arch||10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
VMUEEE 2017 Result
The result will be generated by the exam conducting authority. You can check the results for VMUEEE 2017 by entering the roll number. The result will be available on the link given in the post as well as on the official website
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of the result.
- The result shows the marks in aggregate and in each section.
- Scorecards will be available later on.