Table of Content
VMUAICEE MBA 2017 exam is conducted by the Vinayaka Mission University which is named as All India Common Entrance Examination 2017. The MBA exam is conducted to give admissions to the candidates in the field of management studies. The VMUAICEE MBA 2017 exam shall be conducted in the month of January 2017. Candidates interested must start filling the application form. The various details such as eligibility criteria, application form details, counselling details, exam pattern, result etc are given below.
VMUAICEE MBA 2017 Summary
- Name of Exam: VMUAICEE MBA 2017
- Full Form: Vinayaka Mission University All India Common Entrance Examination 2017
- Level of exam: National Level
- Mode of paper: English
- Courses offered: MBA
- Conducting authority: Vinayaka Mission University
VMUAICEE MBA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The VMUAICEE MBA 2017 eligibility criteria are referred to as certain rules or conditions. These rules or norms are essentially finalised by the examination conducting authority. Candidates who shall be participating in this exam and those who want to avail the admissions in the university must compulsorily follow these norms as well as satisfy them. It is to be noted that if a candidate is not able to satisfy these norms, then he/she is not eligible for the VMUAICEE MBA 2016 Exam and shall be disqualified. They shall not be allowed to avail admissions in the university. Therefore, candidates must check with the eligibility conditions before applying for the exam. The eligibility criteria as per the VMUAICEE MBA 2016 are as follows.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed the class 12 qualifying examination from a recognised board of secondary education.
- The candidate must be a pass out of any recognised bachelor degree program examination.
- The candidates who shall be appearing for their bachelor’s degree exam in the month of March or April 2017 are also eligible to apply for VMUAICEE MBA 2017.
VMUAICEE MBA 2017 Application Form
Candidates those who want to avail the MBA admissions in the Vinayaka Mission University must apply for the VMUAICEE MBA 2017 exam. Candidates need to fill the application form in order to apply for the exam. The application form can be submitted till January 2017 according to the dates which are yet to be announced. The application can be filled and submitted using any of the 3 modes available. These are as follows.
- In Person: The application forms are available at certain sale counters. Candidates can collect the application form from the counters by depositing the application fee in person by cash or by the means of a Demand Draft.
- By Post: The application form can be ordered by post. The application fee needs to be sent by the means of a DD along with extra charges of postage.
- Online Method: The application form for the exam of VMUAICEE MBA 2017 can be filled and submitted online also. For availing the online mode, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Candidates must log in to the VMU official website.
- Candidates must click on the link named “Apply Online” on the homepage.
- Therein, candidates must fill all the details asked and verify them accordingly.
- After filling the complete form for the Exam of VMUAICEE MBA 2017, the candidates must download it and get it printed.
- In the online mode of filling application, the application fee is to be submitted by the means of a Demand Draft which is to be sent along with the printed application form.
For all the three modes of application, the completed application form is to be sent to the address mentioned below. The application forms must be sent along with all the relevant documents, attested photographs etc enclosed with the same.
VMUAICEE MBA 2017 Corporate Office Address:
Vinayaka Mission University
No.213, Behind Doshi Tower,
Poonamallee High Road, Kilpauk
Chennai – 600 010, Tamil Nadu
VMUAICEE MBA 2017 University Office:
Vinayaka Mission University
Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor
Salem – 636 308, Tamil Nadu
VMUAICEE MBA 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the VMUAICEE MBA 2017 exam represents the basic information about the exam paper. These include details such as the type of questions asked, the time allotted, the number of questions asked, marking scheme and other things. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam must know about the exam pattern essentially in order to prepare for the exam more effectively. The details regarding the exam pattern are as follows.
- Language of the question paper: English
- Negative marking is applicable
- For every correct answer, 4 marks shall be given.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark shall be deducted.
- The questions in the VMUAICEE MBA 2017 Exam will be asked from the following sections:
- Analysis of business situation: 20 marks
- Reading comprehension: 20 marks
- Data sufficiency: 20 marks
- English grammar and usage: 20 marks
- Quantitative aptitude: 20 marks
VMUAICEE MBA 2017 Counselling
The counselling for the VMUAICEE MBA 2017 exam shall be held in the month of May or June 2017. The candidates who shall pass the written test round shall be called for the counselling process. The candidate is required to pay a total fee of Rs.20000/- at the time of counselling seat allotment as the tuition fee by the means of a DD. Candidates need to present their real original documents, failing which they shall not be considered for counselling and seat allotment process.