The VMOU Result 2017 are going to be declared in the month of July 2017(tentative) for admissions to MBA by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University. Results for the above programme will appear on their official website at vmou.ac.in. The results on website will be in specific PDF file format which will contain category wise roll numbers of only those candidates who clear the qualifying examinations. The MBA entrance exam is yet to be conducted by VMOU which will tentatively start around in the month of June.
VMOU Result 2017 Important dates
|Dates||For MBA test|
|Date of exam||June (tentative)|
|Declaration of result||July (tentative)|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit the official link (link will be provided soon) for detailed registration process.
- After completion of registration process enter your ‘Scholar No” provide to you along with the “Programme details” and click the “submit” button.
- A link will appear, click on it and the results will be displayed which will be in PDF file format and can be downloaded.
- The file shall contain the results of entrance test exam of those who appeared and passed the entrance test in category wise Roll numbers
- Day of the counselling
- Date of the counselling
- Center name
How to check VMOU Result 2017
Revaluation Process after VMOU Result 2017
After result are out the candidates who are not satisfied with their current marks obtained have a chance for filling the revaluation form within 15 days from the time results are declared. This can be done online by visiting the VMOU website after the results are declared on the site. For revaluation process candidates are required to pay a certain amount of money to exercise this facility. The paying of amount depends upon what type of information is needed by candidates. Following will show amount structure:-
|Information Needed||Amount to be paid|
|Revaluation of marks||Rs. 450/- per question paper|
|Issue of duplicate mark sheet||Rs. 50/-|
|Issue of Provisional certificate||Rs. 150/-|
|Issue of Migration certificate||Rs. 150/-|
|BAP/BCP certificate||Rs. 100/-|
VMOU 2017 Counselling
The VMOU University will also conduct a counselling process for the candidates who cleared the entrance test as results are declared. The candidates will get official notice regarding counselling’s day, time and place. The candidates are required to reach the venue as per mentioned in notice for counselling.
Following will be mentioned in the notice of VMOU Counselling 2017 –
There are up to 4 rounds for counselling and the name of selected candidates are in the list provided by university. For counselling the detailed list will appear on VMOU Website after the results are declared and candidates are required to visit the venue and bring along all original documents. VMOU University conducts MBA entrance exams test every year and counselling for successfully passed out students.
Candidates are suggested to visit again for new updates.