The VMOU Admission 2017 Counselling will tentatively start from June 2017. The exam was held on 21st May 2017 of which the results are expected in this month(June). Every year Vardhnam Open University holds Examination For Admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor’s Of Education (B.Ed). The counselling process starts soon after the results are declared. The students are called based on their rank/score in the VMOU Examination. The students who want to attend the counselling need to register online. The students have to meet the eligibility criteria in order to enrol for the counselling.
The VMOU Result 2017 will be announced in one month after the examination has been conducted. The list of the qualified students will be published on the website. A merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
Eligibility For- VMOU Admission 2017 Counselling
- The candidates must participate in the entrance exam and should also crack it.
- The candidates need to visit the counselling centre on the specific date and time that will be provided to them.
- Failing which shall lead to disqualification.
- For General Category – 65%-70%
- For OBC Category – 62%-67%
- For SC Category – 50%-55%
- For ST Category – 45%-54%
Documents Needed For VMOU Admission 2017 Counselling
- VMOU 2017 original Admit Card and scorecard along with the photocopies of them.
- Counselling letter along with a photocopy of the same.
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on Vardhman OPEN UNIVERSITY prospect.
- Original certificates of 10th & 12th along with their 3 photocopies.
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing.
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorised authority.
- Medical documents mentioned on Vardhman OPEN UNIVERSITY application form.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs colour and black and white.
- All Mentioned Documents in Counselling Letter.
Important Dates Related To VMOU Admission 2017 Counselling
- Application for B.Ed Entrance(July) – 13th Feb 2017 to 15th April 2017
- Last Date For Promoter Admissions – 17th April 2017
- Last Date For Fresh Admissions – 17th April 2017
- Last Date For Assignment Submission – 15th May 2017
- Application for MBA Entrance – 13 Feb 2017 to 15 June 2017
- B.Ed Entrance Exam – 7 May 2017 (Expected)
- MBA Entrance Exam – 15 June 2017
- Declaration Of Result – Last week of June 2017
- Counselling – First week of June 2017
- Seat Allotment – Second Week of June 2017
- Reporting to Allotted Institute – Last week of June 2017
- Commencement of Classes – First week of August 2017