Hie Boy & Girls..!! Welcome back to Getentrance.com. We are here again to discuss VMOU Admission 2018 Application Form.
VMOU Admission 2018 Application Form will be available for the candidates in the 2nd week of January 2018.
The last date for applying the VMOU Admission 2018 Application Form will be in the 2nd week of February 2018.
VMOU 2018 will be commenced by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota. This examination will be commenced as a University Level entrance examination.
After getting qualified in this examination, you will be eligible for admission to various UG/ PG/ Diploma/ Certificate/ & Other Courses.
There are many courses offered by this university under Science, Arts, Management, and Computer Application streams. You must have to qualify the examination in order to get admission.
|VMOU Admission 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Test 2018|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University|
VMOU Admission 2018 Application Form
The application form of VMOU 2018 is the basic important thing regarding the same examination.
You will be able to get the application form in online and offline mode. You can download the application from the 2nd Week of January 2018 to 2nd Week of February 2018.
The application forms in offline mode can be accessed via regional centres of VMOU by paying the application fee.
While you are applying in online mode, you will be asked to upload scanned images of your Photograph, Signature, Birth Certificate, and Eligibility Certificate in given format.
You are advised to keep print on the filled application form for future use. The MBA entrance of the VMOU 2018 is one of the well known MBA exams in India.
VMOU Admission 2018 Application Fee
- The amount of application fee will be differentiated according to the course opted for you.
- You have to submit the application form in online mode via Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking/ Credit Card/ E – Mitra KIOSK.
VMOU Admission 2018 Important Dates
|Application Process Begins.||2nd Week of January 2018|
|Application Process Ends.||2nd Week of February 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card.||1st Week of May 2018|
|VMOU 2018 Examination Date.||5th Week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration Date.||June of 2018|
|Counselling Process Begins.||June of 2018|
Documents Required for VMOU 2018 Application Form
- Photograph and self-signature in a dedicated Box
- Attested Certificates and Mark sheets of 10th & 12th or any relevant qualifications
- Age Certificate (Self-declaration, 10th Marksheet, PAN card, Driving license-Only for BAP/BScP)
- Experience Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Category Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (PWD or PH)
- Widow/Divorcee Certificate
- Ex-Serviceman/Kashmir migrant/War widow Certificate
- MBA student should attach entrance test scorecard
You can subscribe us for the further details on this exam by simply feeding your details on our website subscription form.
If you have any query regarding this exam article or if you want to appreciate our effort in providing this information to you, can drop a comment in the comment box below.
We will be obliged to hear your appreciation in the comment box and we will serve you better as our best possible means of communication to get in touch with you.