VITMEE 2017 – The VIT Master’s Entrance Examination is a university level PG entrance examination steered towards admission to the Master of Computer Application (MCA) and Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs at the Vellore Institute of Technology [VIT]. This computer based test (CBT) aims to assess the calculated, investigative, rational ability and computer awareness of those of you who wish to study MCA and M.Tech programs at VIT Vellore and Chennai campus.
|VITMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||VIT Master’s Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||VITMEE|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||VIT University|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
VITMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Master of Computer Application (M.C.A): A documented/standard Bachelor’s degree, in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or graduate level. Additionally, you need to have scored a minimum of at least 60% marks at the qualifying examination.
- For Master of Technology (M.Tech):E/B.Tech degree in related discipline.
- You should be Indian citizens.
VITMEE 2017 Application Form
You need to apply online on the official website which is www.vit.ac.in for VITMEE 2017.
- You are required to upload their photograph and signature as per specifications while filling in the online VITMEE application, this is to be shared along with the required educational and personal details.
- The printout of the filled in VITMEE Online Application Form (after successful submission) needs to be sent to the university by Speed Post addressed to The Director – PG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India [Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page]
- Select the appropriate mode of payment for the application fees amounting to Rs.950/-, the options are the DD mode or Net banking / Debit card / Credit card Mode.
- Take a print copy of the form, and sign at the space provided.
The VITMEE 2017 Admit Card will be given out only to those of you who have submitted your completed application forms in all aspects before the submission due date. The e-Admit card would be made available for you on the official website. You need to provide your respective application form number and online Test Booking password and are able to download the e-admit card.
VITMEE 2017 Paper Pattern
- The period of the VITMEE 2017 entrance examination will be 2 hours
- The Computer based test (CBT) question paper will have 110 questions, with a maximum of 100 marks.
- There are no negative marks given for mistaken answers.
- The question paper is only available in the English language.
Contenders who qualify in the VITMEE and are shortlisted will be called for Counselling
They have to attend an interview and submit the original certificates as specified for verification. Admission procedure will be thorough with the payment of fees in the form of a DD.
Note: The Admit Card should be well-kept and produced for authentication at the time of Interview / admission
VITMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|VITMEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Issue of VITMEE 2017 Application forms||March 2017|
|Last Date for Issue and Receipt of Application Forms||May, 2017|
|Slot Booking and Admit Card Download||May, 2017|
|VITMEE 2017 Test Date||June, 2017|
|VITMEE 2017 Result||June, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.