VITMEE 2017 Result will be declared on 9th June 2017. Results will be declared through online mode by VIT University. VITMEE 2017 will be conducted on 3rd June 2017 and 4th June 2017 by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) in online mode for M.Tech admissions. Candidates, who have successfully completed VITMEE 2017 exam, can check their results. Along with VITMEE result 2017, candidates can also check their ranks. Candidates will be offered admissions into M.Tech programs based on their performance in the entrance test and their result of VITMEE 2017.
Latest News on VITMEE 2017
Notification – M.Tech/ MCA Application Started
VITMEE Application Form has been started for M.Tech/ MCA courses. Candidates can apply till 19th May 2017. Click here for application Form.
Click here for VITMEE 2017 Information Brochure
VIT University has announced the MBA application form for admission to the session 2017-2018. The application has been available from 4th December 2016 t0 15th March 2017.
March 14, 2016 – The official Authorities have said that it is expected that VITMEE 2017 will be conducted on June 4 and June 5.
|VITMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||VIT Master’s Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||VITMEE|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||VIT University|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
VITMEE 2017 Counselling
VITMEE 2017 Counselling will be held from 19th June 2017 to 24th June 2017. The students who have qualified in the VITMEE 2017 CBT are enough eligible to get an admission In M.Tech / MCA at VIT University. The VITMEE 2017 counselling will be held in the month of June 2017 as per the schedule. It will only be once the result is declared. The University publishes the list of selected candidates on its official website.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
We advise you to carry the following documents for the document verification process. Candidates have to bring the original documents along with one set of photocopies
- VITMEE 2017 Admit Card
- Call letter of Counselling
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet
- Mark sheets of all qualifying semesters examination
- Transfer Certificate from the last Institute
- GATE Score card (if applicable)
- Category certificate except for OC/General
- Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore.
VITMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|Application Form Available from||10th March 2017|
|Application Form Last Date||24th May 2017 (Extended)|
|Last date to edit application form||24th May 2017 (Extended)|
|Slot Booking and Admit Card||May 2017|
|VITMEE 2017 Exam held on||3rd and 4th June 2017|
|Publication of short listed applicants for counseling||9th June 2017|
|Counselling||M.Tech – Automotive –|
19th June 2017
Other M.Tech – 20 & 21st June 2017
MCA – 19th June 2017
M.Tech (by Res.) – 24th June 2017
Integ. Ph.D – 24th June 2017
|Last date of payment of balance fees||7th July 2017|
|Commencement of classes||12th July 2017|
VITMEE 2017 Admit Card and Slot Booking
VITMEE Admit Card will be issued tentatively in 1st week of June 2017 through online process.VITMEE is a university level examination.This exam is managed by the VIT University. It is conducted to get admissions in the postgraduate programmers such as M.TECH AND MCA. These courses are offered in the VIT University Chennai and Vellore campuses. In this article, we have completely updated the complete details about the VITMEE admit card 2017.
VITMEE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- For Master of Computer Application (M.C.A): A documented/standard Bachelor’s degree, in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or graduate level. Additionally, you need to have scored a minimum of at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- For Master of Technology (M.Tech): E/B.Tech degree in related discipline.
- You should be Indian citizens.
VITMEE 2017 Application Form
You need to apply online on the official website which is www.vit.ac.in for VITMEE 2017.
- You are required to upload their photograph and signature as per specifications while filling in the online VITMEE application, this is to be shared along with the required educational and personal details.
- The printout of the filled in VITMEE Online Application Form (after successful submission) needs to be sent to the university by Speed Post addressed to The Director – PG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India [Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page]
- Select the appropriate mode of payment for the application fees amounting to Rs.950/-, the options are the DD mode or Net banking / Debit card / Credit card Mode.
- Take a print copy of the form, and sign at the space provided.
The VITMEE 2017 Admit Card will be given out only to those of you who have submitted your completed application forms in all aspects before the submission due to date. The e-Admit card would be made available for you on the official website. You need to provide your respective application form number and online Test Booking password and are able to download the e-admit card.
VITMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The period of the VITMEE 2017 entrance examination will be 2 hours
- The Computer-based test (CBT) question paper will have 110 questions, with a maximum of 100 marks.
- There are no negative marks given for mistaken answers.
- The question paper is only available in the English language.
Contenders who qualify in the VITMEE and are shortlisted will be called for Counselling
They have to attend an interview and submit the original certificates as specified for verification. Admission procedure will be through with the payment of fees in the form of a DD.
Note: The Admit Card should be well-kept and produced for authentication at the time of Interview/admission