VITMEE 2018 Counselling will be held from June 2018. The students who have qualified in the VITMEE 2018 CBT are enough eligible to get an admission in M.Tech / MCA at VIT University.
The VITMEE 2018 counselling will be held in the month of June 2018 as per the schedule. It will only be once the result is declared.
The University publishes the list of selected candidates on its official website.
Given below are the details about the VITMEE 2018 counselling
|Publications of shortlisted candidates||–|
|Date of counselling||M.Tech – Automotive- June 2018
other M.Tech- June 2018
MCA – June 2018
M.Tech (by Res)- June 2018
Integrated. PhD – June 2018
VITMEE 2018 Counselling Procedure
The candidate should give his/her admit card at the time of interview. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in VIT Masters Entrance Exam (VITMEE) rank.
Attending counselling process does not mean that you get the admission because the last seat allotment is based on merit list and there may even be a chance that some of the candidates may not get admission if the seats are filled before the candidate’s name come.
The candidates who are selected should pay a sum of Rs 10,000/- in advance towards the counselling fees. The fee paid by the candidate is not –refundable but it will be adjusted in the tuition fees of the college, once the candidate joins the colleges.
The name of the candidates will be released if the candidate fails to pay the advance fee of Rs 5,000 /- at the time of interview.
Steps to participate in VITMEE 2018 Counselling
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through SMS or email about the counselling.
- Candidates have to attend VITMEE counselling 2018 in person as per the scheduled time and date
- The candidates have to pay counselling fee of Rs. 10,000 in advance at the time of interview. The counselling fee has to be paid only through computerised Demand Draft (DD) payable to “VIT University”, at Vellore.
- In case any candidate doesn’t pay this fee at the time of the interview, his/her name will be removed from the admission list. This counselling fee is non-refundable, however, if admission candidates are confirmed, then it will be adjusted in the tuition fee.
- Candidates must report to the respective counselling centre and register for participating in VITMEE 2018 counselling wherein they have to appear for document verification also.
- Only after the validation of the documents, the candidates will be able to participate in counselling of VITMEE 2018.
- The authorities will check for state of eligibility and mark sheets
- After paying the counselling fee and getting the provisional admission letter, if the candidates do not qualify for the qualifying exam, then the provisional admission letter will be considered invalid and their candidature cancelled.
- Seats and campus once allotted to the candidates will not be changed under any circumstances.
Documents required at the time of interview
The candidate shall produce the following documents in original for verification of documents, along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counselling. The candidates will not be allowed without these documents.
- Admit card of the entrance examination
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- All semesters mark sheets up to a final
- Transfer certificate claimed from the previously studied institute
- Valid gate scorecard for the candidate who has been applying for the M.Tech programs
- Community certificate for all categories except OC
- Demand Draft should be drawn of Rs 10,000/- in the favour of “VIT University which has to be payable at Vellore