VITEEE 2018 is the Engineering Entrance Exam organised by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) in the month on April. This exam is offered by Chennai & Vellore campus of University for the candidates to take admissions and examination will be conducted in 3 sessions per day, from April 4 to 15. Aspirants can gather all the required information related to this examination by exploring the below article.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Dates
The final schedule is given here so as to provide the idea of the important events related to the VITEEE 2018 Exam Dates. These dates are according to official portal.
|Application Form Availability||1st November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Last date to edit the online application||28th February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||21st March 2018 to 24th March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||From 21st March 2018|
|Date of Exam||4th – 15th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||25th April 2018 (tentative)|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2018.
- For the admission into the M. Tech program, Candidates should have completed the undergraduate degree i.e. B.E/B. Tech or equivalent from the recognised Board or the University with the minimum 50% marks for the General Category Candidates and the minimum 45% marks for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination will also be eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- ‘NIOS’ students are also eligible to appear for the VITEEE 2018.
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who hold Indian Citizenship are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2018.
This is following bulletins are for the VITMEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
VITEEE 2018 Application Form
VITEEE 2018 Application Form will be available in online mode as well as offline mode, for taking part in the entrance exam. The application form needs to be submitted to the official portal of VIT University.
- The candidates can download VITEEE 2018 application form from its official website, which will be available by The Vellore Institute of Technology University official portal from 1st November 2017.
- Applying for VITEEE 2018 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of VITEEE and fill the application form before the deadline.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 990/- (for OMR application form) and Rs. 970/- (for online application form) by cash and buy application form and printed self-addressed envelope, payment can be done via credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Aspirants need to upload passport size photographs as a soft copy (scanned) with the size of 100kb max and soft copy (scanned) signature with size 50kb max. Both the scanned copies should be in JPEG/JPG format.
NOTE: Selfies will not be accepted.
- The offline application form of VITEEE 2018 is now available across head post offices, Institutes and candidates can purchase the offline application forms in bulk by contacting mentioned address and also they need to write a letter addressing the same.
Director, UG Admissions
VELLORE – 632014
Contact No. 0416-220 2157/ 2168
Also, learn how to do VITEEE 2018 Correction on the application form
VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card of the VITEEE 2018 exam will be released as soon as the candidate book a slot and will be made available online by VIT University.
- Admit card of VITEEE is an important document and candidates must download and take a printout of VITEEE 2018 Admit Card and carry it to the exam center.
- The admit card will be only released for those students who have registered them properly.
- It gives the aspirant’s identification to the invigilator.
- If the applicant is unable to download the admit card, then he is advised to contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
- Please Note that if a candidate fails to bring the admit card on the exam day, then he/she shall not be permitted to sit for the written exam and hence the selection process.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Following tablews gives information Regarding VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Question||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
- VITEEE 2018 will be conducted in 2 and 1/2 hours
- Each of the 4 sections will have the same value of 40 questions each.
- The test will be conducted in English.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
VITEEE 2018 Result
The result of the exam of VITEEE 2018 will be released in April 2018, it will be determined by the exam conducting authorities and will be sent individually to candidates via any mode. The university makes use of Equipercentile Equating Method to as a basis to announce VITEEE 2018 result. In order to check their results online, the candidates have to log in using their VITEEE 2018 application number and date of birth. The merit list will be designed as per the candidate’s rank in the entrance examination. The candidates will not be able to challenge the allocated rank, under any circumstances.