The VITEEE generally known as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination is an all India Level Exam. The selection of candidate is done on the basis of the marks scored in VITEEE entrance exam. The VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern will help the candidates to know about which duration of exam, type of questions, subjects to study and marks allotted in the exam. Applicants interested can fill the application form from the official website beginning November, 2017. The VITEEE exam is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology for the admission of candidates in B.Tech programme. The exam will be computer based test of objective type which is divided into three parts i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology. Candidate will get 4 alternatives of which one will be the correct answer. The exam pattern of VITEEE 2018 is broken down into points below.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The paper will be of 120 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The language of paper will be in English only.
- Candidate will get 1 mark for every right answer and no marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The distribution of question and subject is as follows:
|Subject||No Of Questions|