Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination frequently known as VITEEE is going to be conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology. The VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria will help the aspirant to understand whether he/ she are eligible for the exam or not. It is an all India Level exam and conducted for the admission of aspirants in B.Tech programme. The VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria describes the academic qualification, age limit, minimum passing percentage, compulsory subjects if any required etc. The VITEEE exam is going to be held in the month of April, 2018. The last date for applying the exam is February, 2018. Before applying for the admission to B.Tech course applicants must have satisfied the eligibility criteria. Applicants can find the VITEEE 2018 eligibility criteria below.
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants ought to be of Indian Nationals.
- An applicant has to pass in their HSC/ 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized university/board to be eligible.
- Applicants should have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination with PCM or PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology) and 50% of aggregate for SC/ST category applicants.
- Applicants born on or after 1st July, 1996 are only eligible for VITEEE 2018 exam.
- Applicants who have studied Biology as their core subject are eligible only for B.Tech, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology and Bio-Medical Engineering programmes.