VITEEE 2018 – VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is a National level entrance examination conducted by the VIT University for admission into four years B.Tech Programme in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. VITEEE Examination is held in 118 cities of India and provides 5,000 B.Tech seats in the Vellore and Chennai campus. The exam will be
The VITEEE Examination will tentatively start from the 1st week of April 2018 through offline mode. Complete information about the Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
VITEEE 2018 Important Dates
The following are the Important Dates of VITEEE 2018:
|Application Form Availability||1st November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Last date to edit the online application||28th February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||4th – 15th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 4th week of April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
- Candidates should be Resident/Non-Resident citizen of Indian.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible for the examination.
- Candidates must have qualified the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board/institute.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 class with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Minimum 60% marks and 50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidates who belong to Regular, full-time & formal education are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are currently appearing for the qualifying examination and NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply.
VITEEE 2018 Application Form
- VITEEE 2018 Application Form will tentatively be available from the 1st week of November 2017 through the official website via online or offline mode.
- Candidates can get the Offline Application form through the designated post offices & VIT University campus.
- Scanned Documents and Images have to be uploaded by the candidate at the time of filling the Application form.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the application form for future use.
The fees for OMR Application form is Rs. 990 & the fees for Online Application Form is Rs. 970. Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking or DD mode. The fee once paid is non-refundable. If candidates pay the fee through DD they have to send the hard copy of the filled Application Form to the below given address:
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The VITEEE Exam Pattern 2018 in detail is given below:
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Type of Question||Multiple choices|
|No. of Question||125 questions|
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects.|
|Marking Scheme||1 Marks per correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
The table below shows details about Subjects and marks allotment:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
VITEEE 2018 Syllabus
The detailed Syllabus is provided below:
- The Syllabus for the VITEEE Examination comprises of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of the previous years subjects as the questions will come from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
Want to score well? You must know the VITEEE Syllabus 2018 in detail.
Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Carbonyl Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives, Organic Nitrogen Compounds, Atomic Structure – p,d and f Block Elements, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry.
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Optics, Nuclear Physics, Semiconductor Devices and their Applications, Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics, Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power, Properties of Matter, Current Electricity, Electrostatics.
Comprehension, English Grammar and Pronunciation.
Vector Algebra, Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and its Applications, Probability Distributions, Differential Equations, Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers, Discrete Mathematics.
Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and its applications, Taxonomy, Biodiversity, ecology and environment, Cell and Molecular Biology, Reproduction, Human health and diseases, Genetics and Evolution.
VITEEE 2018 Slot Booking
- Candidates have to book a slot while filling the Application form as per their preferences.
- The Date & Batch of the examination is to be selected in the slot booking process.
- The slot booking process will be based on “First come-first served”.
- If a candidate forgets to book the slot, the slot will be booked automatically by the University on the basis of details provided in the Application Form.
- Slot once booked will not be changed.
VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
- The VITEEE Admit Card 2018 will be available to download once the candidate finishes the slot booking process.
- Admit Card can be downloaded Online through the official website via Online Mode and the concerned authority will also be sending the copy of admit card on your registered email id.
- The VITEEE Admit Card 2018 will contain details such as Name of the Candidate, Admit card number, Venue, Test date & time selected by the candidate, Candidate photograph, etc.
- If any errors are found in the Admit Card, candidates need to contact the University immediately.
How to Prepare for VITEEE 2018
- Candidates are advised to collect all the relevant study materials as per the Syllabus for starting the preparations.
- A Proper timetable should be made for scheduling time for each subject.
- Solve previous year question paper and Mock tests, it will help you to know your preparations and speed required to crack the examination.
Want to Boost on your VITEEE Preparation 2018? Be stress-free, relaxed and healthy.
VITEEE 2018 Result
- The VITEEE Result 2018 will tentatively be declared on or before the 4th week of April 2018 through the official website of VITEEE via Online mode.
- Candidates have to enter their details on the official website nd download the Result and must take a printout of the Result for further use.
- The candidate ranks in the VITEEE Examination will be sent through SMS.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in the examination a merit list will be prepared.
VITEEE Cut-Off 2018
VITEEE Cut-Off marks 2018 is the factor which candidates have to obtain in the examination. The Cut-OFF list will be released after the result is declared by the conducting authority. After the Cut-Off list is published candidates will be able to predict whether they can get admission in their preferred choice programme or not. The VITEEE Cut-Off 2018 list will be released separately from branch & campus.
VITEEE 2018 Counselling
Do you want to join VITEEE Institute then let us check below the VITEEE Counselling 2018:
- The Counselling process for VITEEE 2018 will tentatively start from the 2nd week of May 2018 through Online Mode
- Candidates will be shortlisted on basis of the ranks obtained after the examination and will be called for the counselling procedure.
- The seat offered for Counselling will be allotted on the basis of rank of the Candidates and seat availability of VITEEE 2018.
- After Counselling, Candidates will be allotted institutes for admission and the selected candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 50,000 through Demand Draft(DD) in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
For any doubts or queries regarding VITEEE 2018 drop down a comment below.