The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has published the official notification of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (Post Graduate) 2017 on its official website, nbe.edu.in.
To know how to register, the candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- login on to the official website
- Then , Click on the link, ‘Click here for online registration cum scheduling for NEET-PG. Registration begins on 26/09/2016 from 7:00 AM onwards’
- Enter code and other required information
- Candidates must have to Upload documents, signature and photograph
- After submission, the application process will be completed
- The candidates must take a print-out for future reference.
The registration process will start from September 26 to October 31. The exam is planned to be conducted between December 5 and December 13. The results for the same will declare on January 15, 2017.
VITEEE 2017 Important dates:
|Commencement of online registration||September 26|
|Final date to apply||October 31|
|Date of an exam||December 5 and December 13|
|Declaration of results||January 15|
About NEET PG:
- NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination arranged as the single entrance examination to different MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- It is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be applicable for entry to MD/MS/PG diploma courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. 2017 admission session
For any inquiry, the candidates can visit the official website.