The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has published the official notification of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (Post Graduate) 2018 on its official website, nbe.edu.in.
To know how to register, the candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- login on to the official website
- Then , Click on the link, ‘Click here for online registration cum scheduling for NEET-PG. Registration begins on 26/09/2016 from 7:00 AM onwards’
- Enter code and other required information
- Candidates must have to Upload documents, signature and photograph
- After submission, the application process will be completed
- The candidates must take a print-out for future reference.
The registration process will start from November 2017 to February 2018. The exam is planned to be conducted between 4th – 15th April 2018.
VITEEE 2018 Important dates:
|Application Form Availability||1st November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Last date to edit the online application||28th February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||4th – 15th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 4th week of April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
About NEET PG:
- NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination arranged as the single entrance examination to different MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- It is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be applicable for entry to MD/MS/PG diploma courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. 2018 admission session
For any inquiry, the candidates can visit the official website.