The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has published the official notification of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (Post Graduate) 2018 on its official website, nbe.edu.in.
To know how to register, the candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- login on to the official website
- Then , Click on the link, ‘Click here for online registration cum scheduling for NEET-PG. Registration begins on 26/09/2016 from 7:00 AM onwards’
- Enter code and other required information
- Candidates must have to Upload documents, signature and photograph
- After submission, the application process will be completed
- The candidates must take a print-out for future reference.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination arranged as the single entrance examination to different MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- It is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be applicable for entry to MD/MS/PG diploma courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. 2018 admission session
The registration process will start from November 2017 to February 2018. The exam is planned to be conducted between 4th – 15th April 2018.
VITEEE 2018 Important dates:
|Application Form Availability||1st November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Last date to edit the online application||28th February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||4th – 15th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 4th week of April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
About NEET PG:
For any inquiry, the candidates can visit the official website.