Vel Tech University calls in applications for Vel Tech University M.Tech. and MBA Admission 2017. In this article you would get details about Vel Tech University M.Tech. and MBA Admission 2017 such as its important dates, eligibility criteria and application procedure.
The Vel Tech University has about 10 UG, 4 PG (in Academic Stream) and 8 PG (in Industry Stream) programs in Technology and Engineering in addition to MBA and Industry Streams. There are also a number of Doctorate programs under the departments.
Vel Tech University M.Tech. and MBA Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Issue of applications||24th Jan, 2017|
|Last date for submission of applications||15th Apr, 2017|
Vel Tech University M.Tech. and MBA Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The following M.Tech programs in Academic Stream (Full Time / Part Time) are offered by Vel Tech University:
- Structural Engineering
- Metallurgical & Material Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics)
- Mechanical Engineering (a. Thermal, b. Machine Design)
- Computer Science and Engineering (a. Cyber Security, b. Networking)
Eligibility Criteria: You need to have cleared BE/B.Tehc in the necessary discipline.
The following MBA(2 years) specializations are offered by Vel Tech University:
- IT & Systems Management
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics Management & Shipping
- Logistics Management & Supply Chain Management
- You need to have a recognized bachelors degree in any discipline of at least 3 years duration with a pass in the qualifying exam or as mentioned by AICTE.
- For those of you who have already cleared the above qualifying degree course and those of you who are appearing for the final year exam of the qualifying degree course in the month of April/May of the year of admission.
How to apply for Vel Tech University M.Tech. and MBA Admissions 2017?
- Firstly you would have to visit the MBA Application Portal in order to apply for MBA whereas those of you who desire to take admission in M.Tech need to visit the M.Tech Application Portal.
- Then you would have to fill up all the necessary details correctly.
- In order to pay the fee there are 2 methods: Online and Offline
- For those of you who pay through online payment, they are required to pay Rs 750 using Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- For those of you who would be paying through offline mode would have to send a Demand Draft of Rs 750 which is drawn in favour of “Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University” payable at Chennai.
- The completely filled up application form along with the Demand Draft need to be sent to the following address:
PG Admission Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University
#42 Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Avadi,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Documents that are required at the time od admission:
- Marks statement(s) of X Standard of all attempts
- Marks statement(s) of qualifying examination (XII Standard or recognized as equivalent and of all attempts)
- Community Certificate (For all categories except General)
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Xerox copy of Adhar Card / Ration Card
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- 6 copies of recent Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) colour photos with white background and dressed in formal wear with name and date printed
- Undertaking for good conduct and behaviour in the prescribed form (will be issued at the time of admission).
- ANTI RAGGING Joint Undertaking by parent/guardian and the student
- Undertaking for Industrial Visits
- 4r copies of Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) Photographs of Parent / Guardian
- Two Sets of photocopies of all original documents.
- Any other declaration or undertaking that may be required at the time of counselling / admission
Vel Tech University M.Tech. and MBA Admissions 2017 Selection Process
Those of you who have secured a first class in UG level would be chosen for admission on the basis of their performance in Entrance Exam and Personal Interview. The Merit is on the following basis:
|Percentage of marks scored in UG||25%|