The Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017 Counselling will start in July 2017. The counselling will be commenced online. There will be two rounds of counselling.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017 Counselling Procedure
- The candidates have to register online for the JEEP 2017 counselling process.
- Enter your roll number, application form number and DOB.
- Fill up your choices of the colleges in which you want to seek admission.
- Take a print out of the same.
- After few days, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- The candidates to whom the seats have been allotted will be intimated through SMS.
- Download the seat allotment letter from the official website.
- Reach the allocated institute in the given time period for the further admission process.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
Documents for Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017 Counselling
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017- Admit card and Rank card
- Allotment letter
- Caste certificate
- Sports certificate
- Domicile certificate
- 3 passport size photos
- Residential proof
- Transfer Certificate
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017 Counselling Schedule (tentative dates)
|1st Round of Counselling||14th to 17th July 2017|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||20th July 2017|
|2nd Round of Counselling||July 2017 2nd Week|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment||July 2017 2nd Week|
|Reporting at Colleges||July 2017 3rd Week|
|3rd Round of Counselling||July 2017 3rd Week|
|3rd Seat Allotment||July 2017 4th Week|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017 Counselling Fees
The Fee for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017 Counselling is Rs. 500. Without paying this fee, the candidate will not be permitted to attend the counselling.
Reservation Of Seats
- Computer Science Engineering – 1280
- Diploma in Pharmacy – 1200
- Civil Engineering – 3280
- Electrical Engineering – 2486
- Electronics Engineering – 2226
- Mechanical Engineering – 3101
- Automobile and Mechanical Engineering – 1080
About Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP)
The Polytechnic Entrance exam is organised by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education which is in short known as UBTER, officially known as JEEP (Uttarakhand Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnic) 2017. It is the state level entrance exam. The JEEP is conducted for giving admission into various courses of diploma such as Engineering and Non-Engineering.
It is a state level entrance exam.