Hello Friends…!! Welcome to Getentrance.com. Here we will discuss Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form and its importance.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form will be available from the 3rd week of January 2018.
The last date for submitting Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form will be in the last week of March 2018.
The Polytechnic Entrance exam is organised by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education which is in short known as UBTER.
This is officially known as JEEP (Uttarakhand Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnic) 2018 or UKJEEP 2018.
It is the state level entrance exam. The JEEP is conducted for giving admission into various courses of diploma such as Engineering and Non-Engineering.
Candidates can get admission in various polytechnic institutions of the state, through this examination.
Here, candidates can check the complete information related to the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form
The application form of JEEP 2018 will be available for the candidates in the 3rd week of January 2018.
The last for submitting the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form will be in the last week of March 2018.
The application form will be available in offline mode and can be obtained from the nearest government polytechnic institutes.
Candidates have to submit the application form in person to the nearest polytechnic college or by post.
The requisite amount of DD can also be sent to the Secretariat, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee in the following address.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee
Sunhara Road, Kashopur, Roorkee-247667
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee along with exam fee is Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates.
- Other category candidates have to deposit Rs. 800/-.
- The application fee can be paid in person at the time of purchasing the form and through DD (in case of candidates from outside of Uttarakhand state).
Eligibility for Applying the form
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for this exam (all age).
- Domicile: Candidate should have the domicile of Uttarakhand or must have studied from this state.
- Qualification: Candidate should pass the 10th or equivalent examination form Uttarakhand or any other recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to score minimum 35% marks on the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Should pass with mathematics and science subjects in the matriculation standard.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Important Dates
|Application form starts from||3rd week of January 2018|
|Closing of application form||Last week of March 2018|
|Admit card releasing date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Exam Date: For E & P Group||1st week of May 2018|
|For H, M, G, T, A||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2018|
How To Apply in Application Form 2018
- Visit the nearest polytechnic college of Uttarakhand.
- Buy the application form by paying the application fee.
- Fill all the details carefully on the application form.
- Paste your recent photograph of 3.5cm x 4.5 cm size
- Sign in the given space using a black ball pen only.
- Fill your details like category or sub-category, name, gender, nationality, date of birth, personal and educational details.
- Use the black or blue ballpoint pen to fill the application form or use a pencil to fill related circles.
- Select the examination centre of your choice while filling up the application form.
- Read the declaration and submit only the original copy of the filled application form.
- Keep one copy of your filled application form along with you for further process.
You can subscribe us for the further details on this exam by simply feeding your details on our website subscription form.
If you have any query regarding this exam article or if you want to appreciate our effort in providing this information to you, can drop a comment in the comment box below.
We will be obliged to hear your appreciation in the comment box and we will serve you better as our best possible means of communication to get in touch with you.