Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 – The goal of Uttarakhand Police force is to serve peace, encourage tourism, maintain law & order, restrict crimes and maintain safe and secure environment. The Director General of Police leads the Uttarakhand Police. The Uttarakhand Police HQs is located at Dehradun. The credit, salutations and respect goes to the Uttarakhand as we have all seen their sacrificing, dutifulness their lives to save people during huge natural calamities and disasters. They secure the property and life of people in Uttarakhand. These Police forces are very polite, courteous, obedient, transparent and disciplined. The control of Uttarakhand police comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Uttarakhand Government.
Uttarakhand police Home Guard recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Home Guard is going to announce large number of recruitments (197) in Home Guard Department. Presently 6500 Home Guards are rendering their services to the state and maintaining law and order as well as peace. As we have seen that Uttarakhand, faced a very tremendous, calamitous natural disasters leading to great loss of property and life, it was the Uttarakhand Police & Home Guards who faced all these challenges and overwhelmed it by their sacrifices, enthusiasm, dedication and dutifulness towards people of Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand police Home Guard recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit for male and female candidate should be 18 years to 50 years.
- Age Relaxation limits would be as per the Government rules.
- The candidates have to be physically, medically and mentally fit and sound for the jobs to serve the citizens in best way.
- The candidates/applicants can be 10th, 10+2 passed, Graduate /PG or Diploma holder from well-recognized university/board.
Uttarakhand police Home Guard recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- The applicants are selected based on the physical efficiency test and physical test.