Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 – The goal of Uttarakhand Police force is to serve peace, encourage tourism, maintain law & order, restrict crimes and maintain safe and secure environment. The Director General of Police leads the Uttarakhand Police. The Uttarakhand Police HQs is located at Dehradun. The credit, salutations and respect goes to the Uttarakhand as we have all seen their sacrificing, dutifulness their lives to save people during huge natural calamities and disasters. They secure the property and life of people in Uttarakhand. These Police forces are very polite, courteous, obedient, transparent and disciplined. The control of Uttarakhand police comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Uttarakhand Government.
Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Recruitment 2016
Qualified and desirable applicants can apply for the post of Head Constable. The Uttarakhand Police had declared job vacancies of Head Constable so its great honor for citizens to take hold of the opportunity to serve the state and contribute in maintenance of peace and security, law and order.
Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Age limit for male and female candidate is 18 years to 22 years. The relaxation of age limit would be as per the Government norms.
- Height for male and female candidate is 165 centimeters (For General/Schedule Caste and Other Backward Classes Candidates).
- Height for Schedule tribe candidate is 157.5 centimeters.
- Height for hill area applicants is 160 centimeters.
- Candidates should be intermediate/12th passed or cleared in equivalent examination from any well-known board or university.
- Physical Efficiency
- Physical Standards
- Written Examination
Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
There are 3 stages of test containing:
The written test is objective type containing 100 marks. The subjects included in this are Reasoning, General Studies and General Knowledge. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for incorrect answer. The final merit lists are prepared on the basis of performance of applicants in physical efficiency test and written test.