Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 – The goal of Uttarakhand Police force is to serve peace, encourage tourism, maintain law & order, restrict crimes and maintain safe and secure environment. The Director General of Police leads the Uttarakhand Police. The Uttarakhand Police HQs is located at Dehradun. The credit, salutations and respect goes to the Uttarakhand as we have all seen their sacrificing, dutifulness their lives to save people during huge natural calamities and disasters. They secure the property and life of people in Uttarakhand. These Police forces are very polite, courteous, obedient, transparent and disciplined. The control of Uttarakhand police comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Uttarakhand Government.
Uttarakhand police ASI recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand police is going to declare the notification of Uttarakhand Police recruitment of several posts including ASI, SI etc. The enthusiastic and interested candidates who were eagerly waiting for many jobs in police department, their wait is ended now and time has come for them to apply. The applicants can apply on the official website of Uttarakhand Police and can get all the information.
Uttarakhand police ASI recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Age limit for male and female candidate is 18 years to 28 years.
- Age Relaxation limit would be on the basis of the norms of government rules.
- Height for male candidate for General/Other Backward Classes Category is 7 centimeters. For female candidate is 152 centimeters.
- Height for male candidate for Schedule Tribe Category is 160 centimeters. For female candidate is 147 centimeters,
- For applicants of hill areas for male candidate is 6 centimeters. For female candidate is 147 centimeters.
- The applicants are required to be Graduate from documented or well-known board/university.
- There are different stages of selection procedure which comprises physical efficiency test, written test and physical standard test for these posts.
- There would be objective type written test including of questions based on logical reasoning, Aptitude test, mathematics, General Knowledge, Hindi and General Awareness.
- There would be Negative marking and 2.5 marks would be subtracted for each incorrect answer.