Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 – The goal of Uttarakhand Police force is to serve peace, encourage tourism, maintain law & order, restrict crimes and maintain safe and secure environment. The Director General of Police leads the Uttarakhand Police. The Uttarakhand Police HQs is located at Dehradun. The credit, salutations and respect goes to the Uttarakhand as we have all seen their sacrificing, dutifulness their lives to save people during huge natural calamities and disasters. They secure the property and life of people in Uttarakhand. These Police forces are very polite, courteous, obedient, transparent and disciplined. The control of Uttarakhand police comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Uttarakhand Government.
Uttarakhand police ACP/DSP recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has declared job vacancies of 237 posts for the recruitments of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP). Online application forms are also accepted. Particular State Government is responsible for these State Police Services. They organize the examination and recognized as State Public Service Commission. It has also the same pattern of exam as of Indian Police Service (IPS). But for the post of Indian Police Service (IPS), the examining body is Union Public Service Commission. The designated applicants have to go through training/ are on probation before assigning them these posts. The UPSC came into being under Article 315 of Indian Constitution created by Uttarakhand Government.
Uttarakhand police ACP/DSP recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Age limit for male and female candidate is 21 years to 42 years.
- The applicants should be physically, mentally and medically well and sound.
- The applicants should be graduate or PG from a well-known or documented board/university.
- The candidates should also fulfill their eligibility criteria before applying for the job.
- The applicants are selected based on the written test and personal Interview.
- The written test follows in 2 stages: Mains Examination and Preliminary Exam.
- After passing these 2 levels, the selected applicants have to give Interview and then final selection is done.
Uttarakhand police ACP/DSP recruitment 2016 Selection Process