Uttar Pradesh police recruitment 2016 – Uttar Pradesh generally called UP is a state of North India. Uttar Pradesh Police is the biggest police force in the world working under single command. Before Independence it was founded on 1st April 1937. It was commonly called United Provinces before the India got independence. After Independence it got renamed “Uttar Pradesh”. UP police maintains law and order. UP Police had come into being in the year 1861. The HQs are in Allahabad. Motto of the UP Police is “Protection of Good, Destruction of Bad”.
Uttar Pradesh police protects the public and the property. Their role is to detect, prevent and is to investigate the crime. Every Year the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board organize state level examination for all the posts and this examination is known as UP Police Examination.
Uttar Pradesh Police SI recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- For male candidates: Age limit for applicant should not be more than 23 years and less than 18 years of age.
- Age relaxation would be provided as per the government rules.
- Height for male candidate is 170 centimeters and for female candidate is 157 centimeters.
- Chest for male candidate minimum expansion is 5 centimeters and unexpanded is 80 centimeters.
- Weight for male and female candidates would be proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Applicants who are applying for the post of UP Police SI should have graduation or its equivalent degree from any of the well-known board/university.
- Birth certificate
- T/S.C/MBC/OBC certificate
- Educational qualification certificate/marks sheet
- police subject/COI
- NOC from head of department in case of government servant previously
- Valid local employment card