Uttar Pradesh police recruitment 2016 –Uttar Pradesh generally called UP is a state of North India. Uttar Pradesh Police is the biggest police force in the world working under single command. Before Independence it was founded on 1st April 1937. It was commonly called United Provinces before the India got independence. After Independence it got renamed “Uttar Pradesh”. UP police maintains law and order. UP Police had come into being in the year 1861. The HQs are in Allahabad. Motto of the UP Police is “Protection of Good, Destruction of Bad”.
Uttar Pradesh police protects the public and the property. Their role is to detect, prevent and is to investigate the crime. Every Year the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board organize state level examination for all the posts and this examination is known as UP Police Examination.
Uttar Pradesh Police head constable recruitment 2016
Online application forms are offered for the interested applicants for the post of Head Constable and they can fill the application forms with no faults, while filling the Uttar Pradesh police constable application form online they can submit the filled application forms online too. Aspirants photograph can also be uploaded online during filling of the application form and it is for enthusiastic, young and passionate applicants appearing for the exams.
Uttar Pradesh Police head constable recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Male Candidates
- Age limit of the male candidate should not be more than 23 years and less than 18 years of age.
- Age relaxation would be provided as per the government rules.
- Height required for male candidate is 170 centimeters.
- Chest of the male candidate minimum expansion should be 5 centimeters and unexpanded should be 80 centimeters.
- Weight for male candidates would be proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
For Female Candidates
- Height required for male candidate is 157 centimeters.
- Weight for female candidates would be proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Applicants should be 12th pass from a reputed board/university of equivalent.