Uttar Pradesh police recruitment 2016 – Uttar Pradesh generally called UP is a state of North India. Uttar Pradesh Police is the biggest police force in the world working under single command. Before Independence it was founded on 1st April 1937. It was commonly called United Provinces before the India got independence. After Independence it got renamed “Uttar Pradesh”. UP police maintains law and order. UP Police had come into being in the year 1861. The HQs are in Allahabad. Motto of the UP Police is “Protection of Good, Destruction of Bad”.
Uttar Pradesh police protects the public and the property. Their role is to detect, prevent and is to investigate the crime. Every Year the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board organize state level examination for all the posts and this examination is known as UP Police Examination.
Uttar Pradesh Police constable Recruitment 2016
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Constable Technical
- Constable Drivers
- Constable Followers
- Medical Test
- Physical Ability
- Written Examination
- Multi-Stage Fitness Test
- Vertical Jump
- Illinois Agility Test
- Prone Bridge
- Push – Ups
- Age limit of the male candidate should not be more than 23 years and less than 18 years of age.
- Age relaxation would be provided as per the government rules.
- Height required for male candidate is 170 centimeters.
- Chest of the male candidate Unexpanded 80 centimeters.
- Minimum chest expansion is 5 centimeters
- Weight for male candidates would be proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Height required for male candidate is 157 centimeters.
- Weight for female candidate would be proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Applicant should have cleared 10+2/graduation from a well-recognized educational board/university.
- Need a driving license.
- License age should not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years
- The job vacancies of the followers are vacant in the trade of cooking, safaikaramchari and dhobi.
- Minimum class 12th pass in PCM.
- The physical requirements and the age are the same as mentioned above.
- Birth certificate
- police subject/COI
- Educational qualification certificate/marks sheet
- Valid local employment card
- NOC from head of department in case of government servant previously
- T/S.C/MBC/Other Backward Class certificate
Online application forms are offered for the interested applicants for the post of Constable and they can fill the application form with no error while filling the application form online and they can submit the filled application forms online. Applicants photograph can also be uploaded online during filling of the application forms and it is for passionate, young and enthusiastic applicants appearing for the exams.
Subdivision of Constable Post:
Steps Involved are:
Steps Involved in Physical Ability or Physical test:
Uttar Pradesh Police constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Male Candidates
For Female Candidates
For Constable Drivers
For Constable Followers
For Constable Technical