Students can register for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UP TET) on the official website.
The Basic Education Board, Uttar Pradesh (UP) has declared a official notification inviting all those students who are interested and eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh Eligibility Test (UP TET) which is planned to be conducted on December 19.
According to the official notice, the registration procedure for the same has begin on the authorized website, http://www.uptet.co.in/
As per the dates mentioned in the notice, the online application procedure will start from October and will continue up to October 24.
How to register:
- Visit to the official website
- Select on the relevant link
- Fill up all the information in a prescribed format
- Click on submission
- You are advised to take the print out of the same for further reference
The examination is organized in the state as per the NCTE guidelines to decide the eligibility of a person to be appointed as a teacher.
The Basic Education Board, Uttar Pradesh will look after the TET exam, while the state exam regulatory has declared the final planned of the test.
Also, for this particular examination, the board has prospected to obtain applications from around 9-10 lakh students.
The test would consist of two papers:
- Paper 1 for classes 1 to 5
- Paper 2 for classes 6 to 8
- The test is planned to be conducted in two shifts on December 19
- The first shift will be from 10am to 12.30 pm, while the second shift from 2.30 pm to 5 pm
|The student would be able to register for the test by||October 24 (at 6pm)|
|The fee can be deposited till||October 26|
|Moreover, the answer keys of the same will be declared by||December 27|
|The objections against the declared UPTET answer keys will be submitted till||December 30|
|Final results will be released on||February 28|