The admit cards for the UP Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) Amin Re Exam have been officially announced.
The Amin Re exam was previously held on 21st of August, but the exam in Bareilly region was annulled due to some cause.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- First you would have to log on to the official websiteupsssc.gov.in
- Then Under ‘results’, you would have to click on the link displaying ‘UPSSSC Amin Re Exam Admit Card 2016’
- In the provided fields, you would have to enter your registration number, gender, verification code and date of birth
- Then you would have to click on ‘Download Admit card’
- Then your admit card would be displayed on the screen
- You would have to download the same and take a print out for future reference
All those of you who have registered for the same are required to download your respective card from the official website www.upsssc.gov.in.
The re-exam would now be held on 4th September, 2016. The commissions have called-in applications from the eligible individuals for the post of Amin from 25th May 2016 to 14th June 2016.
Steps to download the admit card:
The UPSSSC is the state organization authorized to organize the different exam for appointments to the various posts. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission organizes various exams in the state of UP.