Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Selection Commission is planned to held the examinations of Excise Constable Posts on 25 September.
Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Selection Commission has declared the admit cards for the posts of Excise Constable.
The Students can also download the admit card if they want from the official website, www.upsssc.gov.in
Steps to download the admit card:
- Log on to the official website, www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Excise Constable Admit Card 2016’
- Enter the required informations like application number, gender
- Click on submission
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it and take a print out for further reference.
The examinations will be held on September 25 for the enrollment of 400 posts in different centres of the state.
The candidates who would clear the examinations effectively would be hired for the respective posts.
The Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Selection Commission is an Institution that works under the government of Uttar Pradesh to recruit staff for variety of posts in the different ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also organizes the examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state.b