As you must already be aware that the Uttar Pradesh Technical University [UPTU] conducts the UPSEE 2017 test for those of you wanting admission in various colleges within Uttar Pradesh. If you wish to get admissions for MBA, MAM, MCA, B.pharm, B.Tech, B.Arch, BFAD, BFA, BHMCT courses you should opt for the UPSEE exam.
The U.P. Technical University of Lucknow invited applications for MBA admissions for new academic sessions at its main academyand at various other allied institutes and colleges. The selection of applicants is through the UPSEE which stands for- U.P. State Entrance Examination and held in the month of April.
The newest details and notices are available on its official web portal i.e. upsee.nic.in . In this article we have given all the details that you should be aware of prior to applying for the exam.
|UPSEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||UPSEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
Table of Content
UPSEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria helps you determine if you can apply for the form or not. So without further delay you should check it out the UPSEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria!
- For regular and general category applicants, the entry to the MBA course in any institution allied to UPTU, Lucknow, is based on a Bachelors degree [minimum 3 years of duration] from any A.I.U recognized College, Institute or University or equivalent with a minimal score of 50% on aggregate. This score stands at 45% for special category of applicants i.e. SC and ST applicants.
UPSEE 2017 Application Form
After you finally find out that you can apply for the exam the next step is to apply soon. You can do the same by following the enlisted steps of UPSEE 2017 Application Form.
- You have to visit the authorized web portal of nic.in. or www.uptu.ac.in to register yourself.
- On successful registration, you will receive a login id and a password. You will need to pay the applicable fees of INR.1000/- . The special fees of INR.500/- are applicable solelyfor woman candidates and, ST and SC applicants. This application fee may be paid either through an E- Bank Challan or Credit/Debit Card. Only payments made by these means are accepted.
- After successful payment of this fee you have to continue with the online application procedure by providing relevant and mandated personal, academic and payment details in the e-application form, You are guided to upload a scanned copy of a recent colored passport size photograph, signature and submit this e-application. You are advised to keep multiple copies of the photograph submitted on the application form for future reference.
- Take a hard copy/ print of this application form and forward it to the given address along with the Challan copy: to –
Registrar (UPSEE), Uttar Pradesh Technical University,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226021, Uttar Pradesh
UPSEE 2017 Application Fee
You can pay the fee only through online mode (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking). The examination fee for the online application form are as follows:
|Male/Transgender candidates of GEN & OBC category||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates||Rs. 500|
UPSEE 2017 Paper Pattern
Below we have mentioned the UPSEE 2017 Exam Pattern
You should note that you are evaluated basis your knowledge on disciplines you studied. The paper will have the following sections:-. Section I: English Language, Section II: Numerical Aptitude, Section III: Thinking and Decision Making and Section IV: General Awareness
The UPSEE MBA Aptitude Test entails of a total of 100 questions totaling 400 marks to be solved in the given time frame.
The paper has multiple choice based questions with four or five options per question. For every question responded appropriately there will be an addition of four marks. UPSEE is a computer based exam conducted within a 120 minute duration.
The UPSEE admit card is compulsory in order to appear for the exam, you can get your UPTU hall ticket from the official website using their applicant id /registration number, user id and password.
There are sample papers available online which students could access to acquaint themselves with the paper pattern.
UPSEE 2017 Selection Process
You will be selected on the basis of your performance in UPSEE Examination followed by counselling in which you can opt of the college of choice from a list provided.
During the counselling sessions, you have to carry your original certificates. You will be checked and authenticated and the you would be allowed to select the college according the marks in their score card.
UPSEE 2017 Admit Card Download
Students will be able to download the UPSEE 2017 Admit Card from 7th April 2017. Admit card can be only downloading through the official site. Candidates will not get it through post or by any emails. Admit card will contain all important information the Name of the Candidate, Father Name, Category, Sub-Category, Gender, Date & Time of the Examination, Exam Center, etc.
If candidates forget the admit card at examination hall, they won’t be to appear for an exam. While downloading an admit card, students should check all the information.If students find any error in admit card they should immediately contact examination authorities.
UPSEE 2017 Exam Dates
|Application Form Start Date||18th January 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20th March 2017
|Last date for fee payment||21st March 2017 (Extended)|
|Correction window||27th – 29th March 2017|
|Admit Card Released Date||19th April 2017
|Date of Examination||16th, 22nd and 23rd April 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling Starts Date||Second week of June 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.