As you must already be aware that the Uttar Pradesh Technical University [UPTU] conducts the UPSEE 2018 test for those of you wanting admission to various colleges within Uttar Pradesh.
If you wish to get admissions for MBA, MA, MCA, B.pharm, B.Tech, B.Arch, BFAD, BFA, BHMCT courses you should opt for the UPSEE exam.
The U.P. Technical University of Lucknow invited applications for MBA admissions for new academic sessions at its main academy and at various other allied institutes and colleges.
The selection of applicants is through the UPSEE which stands for- U.P. State Entrance Examination and held in the month of April.
The newest details and notices are available on its official web portal i.e. upsee.nic.in. In this article, we have given all the details that you should be aware of prior to applying for the exam.
|UPSEE 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||UPSEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
UPSEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria help you determine if you can apply for the form or not. So without further delay, you should check it out the UPSEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria!
- For regular and general category applicants, the entry to the MBA course in any institution allied to UPTU, Lucknow, is based on a Bachelors degree [minimum 3 years of duration] from any A.I.U recognized College, Institute or University or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% on aggregate. This score stands at 45% for the special category of applicants i.e. SC and ST applicants.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form
After you finally find out that you can apply for the exam the next step is to apply soon. You can do the same by following the enlisted steps of UPSEE 2018 Application Form.
- You have to visit the authorized web portal at nic.in. or www.uptu.ac.in to register yourself.
- On successful registration, you will receive a login id and a password. You will need to pay the applicable fees of INR.1000/-. The special fees of INR.500/- are applicable solely to woman candidates and, ST and SC applicants.
- This application fee may be paid either through an E- Bank Challan or Credit/Debit Card. Only payments made by these means are accepted.
- After successful payment of this fee you have to continue with the online application procedure by providing relevant and mandated personal, academic and payment details in the e-application form, You are guided to upload a scanned copy of a recent coloured passport size photograph, signature and submit this e-application. You are advised to keep multiple copies of the photograph submitted on the application form for future reference.
- Take a hard copy/ print of this application form and forward it to the given address along with the Challan copy: to –
Registrar (UPSEE), Uttar Pradesh Technical University,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226021, Uttar Pradesh
UPSEE 2018 Application Fee
You can pay the fee only for online mode (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking). The examination fee for the online application form are as follows:
|Male/Transgender candidates of GEN & OBC category||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates||Rs. 500|
UPSEE 2018 Correction window will be available from the last week of March 2018
UPSEE 2018 Paper Pattern
Below we have mentioned the UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
You should note that you have evaluated basis your knowledge of disciplines you studied. The paper will have the following sections:-. Section I: English Language, Section II: Numerical Aptitude, Section III: Thinking and Decision Making and Section IV: General Awareness
The UPSEE MBA Aptitude Test entails of a total of 100 questions totalling 400 marks to be solved in the given time frame.
The paper has multiple choice based questions with four or five options per question. For every question responded appropriately there will be an addition of four marks. UPSEE is a computer-based exam conducted within a 120-minute duration.
The UPSEE admit card is compulsory in order to appear for the exam, you can get your UPTU hall ticket from the official website using their applicant id /registration number, user id and password.
There are sample papers available online which students could access to acquaint themselves with the paper pattern.
UPSEE 2018 Selection Process
You will be selected on the basis of your performance in UPSEE Examination followed by counselling in which you can opt for the college of choice from a list provided.
During the counselling sessions, you have to carry your original certificates. You will be checked and authenticated and you would be allowed to select the college according to the marks on their scorecard.
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card Download
Students will be able to download the UPSEE 2018 Admit Card from the 1st week of April 2018. Admit card can be only downloading through the official site.
Candidates will not get it through post or by any emails. Admit card will contain all important information the Name of the Candidate, Father Name, Category, Sub-Category, Gender, Date & Time of the Examination, Exam Center, etc.
If candidates forget the admit card at examination hall, they won’t be to appear for an exam. While downloading an admit card, students should check all the information.If students find any error in admit card they should immediately contact examination authorities.
UPSEE 2018 Exam Dates
|Events||Dates (Officially Announced)|
|Opening of online application form||23rd January 2018|
|Closing of online application form||15th March 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date for payment submission||16th March 2018|
|Corrections in filled-in application form||5th April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Entrance examination date||29th April (for UG ) and 5th & 6th May (for PG)|
|Announcement of results||4th week of May 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Counselling||4th week of June 2018|