UPSEE 2017 Exam pattern
- The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2017 will have Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type questions (excluding drawing examination as part B of paper IV for Architecture program).
- There will be different total marks for each paper- paper I, II & III carries Six Hundred (600)marks/ paper IV carries Five Hundred (500) marks/ paper V, VI, VII & VIII carries Three Hundred (300) marks/ paper IX, X, XI & XII carries Four Hundred(400) marks.
- Answers are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black / Blue) only.
- Applicant needs to choose only one choice for accurate answer in each question in OMR Sheet.
- Choose only 1 option out of four.
- The candidates will be granted with 4 marks for each accurate answer and there will not be any negative marking.
- For Under Graduate courses all the papers will be scheduled in an offline mode in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) set-up.
- All the papers will be fluent (in Hindi & English), excluding part A of paper IV.
- On the other hand, For Post Graduate courses all the papers will be scheduled in an online mode in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) set-up.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
UPSEE 2017 Exam Pattern – Marking Scheme
There will be no negative marking in the exam. For each accurate answer, 4 marks will be granted and for each wrong answer and no answer, no marks will be subtracted from the final score of the applicant.
The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is a paper pencil exam having objective type multiple choice based questions on the following four sections as given below:
Section I: English Language
Section II: Numerical Aptitude
Section III: Thinking and Decision Making
Section IV: General Awareness
UPSEE 2017 Tabular Representation of Exam Pattern
For better understanding of the test pattern, the applicants can refer to the table below
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Thinking and Decision Making||25||25|
The Aptitude Test directed for the MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course admission shall contain of a total of 100 questions to be solved in the given time frame.
Total Marks Allotted: 400.
UPSEE 2017 Marking Pattern
- The paper shall contain of multiple choice based questions having 4-5 choices per question.
- For every question answered properly by the applicants, there will be an addition of 4 marks while for every wrong answers marked by the applicants, there will be deduction of zero marks respectively.
- The answers can be marked in the OMR Sheets using only Blue/ Black Ball Point Pens by the candidates.
- The examinations for the Master of Business Administration – MBA, Masters in Computer Application – MCA, 2nd Year Masters in Computer Application – MCA (Lateral Entry) and MAM is directed online only.
UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) Preparations need to be planned and methodical. First of all access your strong point and weaknesses. This is significant as your assessment will benefit you to plan well, keeping in mind your strong point and weaknesses.