UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern has announced by AKTU with the details of the exam pattern for UPSEE 2018 exam in the information brochure released in January 2018.
Since the question paper for the entrance exam is based on the given pattern announced by the university, candidates must know the details of the same.
The UPSEE Exam Pattern 2018 gives in-depth information about the format of the question paper of the engineering entrance exam conducted by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) along with details about subjects covered, total number of questions in the test paper, marking scheme, mode of exam and other such important details related to the entrance exam.
The exam pattern of UPSEE 2018 will help the candidates in preparing for UPSEE 2018 in an organised manner, thus saving a lot of time for them.
UPSEE 2018 is an offline exam, which will be conducted in April of 2018, in a duration of 3 hours. Candidates will have to mark answers on OMR sheet by using a ballpoint pen in the entrance exam.
Check the UPSEE Exam Pattern below on this page before starting the preparation for the entrance test.
UPSEE 2018 Exam pattern
Here we have provided all the information regarding Exam pattern of UPSEE 2018.
- The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2018 will have Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type questions (excluding drawing examination as part B of paper IV for Architecture program).
- There will be different total marks for each paper- paper I, II & III carries Six Hundred (600)marks/ paper IV carries Five Hundred (500) marks/ paper V, VI, VII & VIII carries Three Hundred (300) marks/ paper IX, X, XI & XII carries Four Hundred(400) marks.
- Answers are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black / Blue) only.
- Applicant needs to choose only one choice for the accurate answer to each question in OMR Sheet.
- Choose only 1 option out of four.
- The candidates will be granted 4 marks for each accurate answer and there will not be any negative marking.
- For Under Graduate courses all the papers will be scheduled in an offline mode in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) set-ups.
- All the papers will be fluent (in Hindi & English), excluding part A of paper IV.
- On the other hand, For Post Graduate courses all the papers will be scheduled in an online mode in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) set-ups.
No. of Questions
UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern – Marking Scheme
There will be no negative marking on the exam. For each accurate answer, 4 marks will be granted and for each wrong answer and no answer, no marks will be subtracted from the final score of the applicant.
The UPSEE 2018 (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is a paper pencil exam having objective type multiple choice based questions on the following four sections as given below:
Section I: English Language.
Section II: Numerical Aptitude.
Section III: Thinking and Decision Making.
Section IV: General Awareness.
UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern – Table View
For a better understanding of the test pattern, the applicants can refer to the table below.
Number of Questions
Number of Marks
|Thinking and Decision Making||25||25|
The Aptitude Test directed for the MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course admission shall contain a total of 100 questions to be solved in the given time frame.
Total Marks Allotted: 400.
UPSEE 2018 Marking Pattern
- The paper shall contain multiple choice based questions having 4-5 choices per question.
- For every question answered properly by the applicants, there will be an addition of 4 marks while for every wrong answer marked by the applicants, there will be a deduction of zero marks respectively.
- The answers can be marked in the OMR Sheets using only Blue/ Black Ball Point Pens by the candidates.
- The examinations for the Master of Business Administration – MBA, Masters in Computer Application – MCA, 2nd Year Masters in Computer Application – MCA (Lateral Entry) and MAM is directed online only.
UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) Preparations need to be planned and methodical. First of all access your strong point and weaknesses. This is significant as your assessment will benefit you to plan well, keeping in mind your strong point and weaknesses.
UPSEE 2018 Quick Links[/twocol_one] [twocol_one class=”omega”] [/twocol_one]
We hope that all the information given on this page about UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding UPSEE as well as to get information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!