UPSEE 2018 Exam dates – The UPTU will be conducting the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2018 for shortlisting those applicants who are seeking admissions to the MBA programmes in the colleges of the state.
The UPSEE 2018 will be conducted in the month of April and approximately 1.80 lakh candidates are expected to appear for this state level MBA entrance exam.
An estimated total of 1.50 lakh seats including around 4,000 government college seats at different technical institutes across Uttar Pradesh will be filled through this exam.
UPSEE 2018 Exam Dates
For those of you who are interested in giving the examination the estimated dates for the same are enlisted below.
|Opening of online application form||3rd week of January 2018|
|Closing of online application form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date for payment submission||4th week of March 2018|
|Corrections in filled-in application form||4th week of March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Entrance examination date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Announcement of results||4th week of May 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Counselling||4th week of June 2018|
UPSEE 2018 Exam pattern
Here we have provided all the information regarding Exam pattern of UPSEE 2018
- The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2018 will have Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type questions (excluding drawing examination as part B of paper IV for Architecture program).
- There will be different total marks for each paper- paper I, II & III carries Six Hundred (600)marks/ paper IV carries Five Hundred (500) marks/ paper V, VI, VII & VIII carries Three Hundred (300) marks/ paper IX, X, XI & XII carries Four Hundred(400) marks.
- Answers are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black / Blue) only.
- Applicant needs to choose only one choice for the accurate answer to each question in OMR Sheet.
- Choose only 1 option out of four.
- The candidates will be granted 4 marks for each accurate answer and there will not be any negative marking.
- For Under Graduate courses all the papers will be scheduled in an offline mode in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) set-ups.
- All the papers will be fluent (in Hindi & English), excluding part A of paper IV.
- On the other hand, For Post Graduate courses all the papers will be scheduled in an online mode in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) set-ups.
No. of Questions