UPSEE 2018 Application Form – The UPSEE 2018 Engineering Exam i.e. The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam will be held in the month of April 2018.
Candidates those who are interested in taking admissions in the colleges of the state of Uttar Pradesh shall be required to fill the online application form for the UPSEE 2018 exam.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
- For Online Mode:
The UPSEE 2018 Application Form filling process shall start from the month of January 2018 and shall continue until the month of April 2018.
The candidates can fill the UPSEE 2018 Online Application Form online by logging on to the official website of UPSEE.
It is advised to all the candidates that they must check whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria set up by the examination authority or not.
If they do, then only they should proceed with filling the UPSEE 2018 Application Form. Read all the details regarding the UPSEE 2018 Application Form in this article.
UPSEE 2018 Online Application Form – To be active in January 2018
UPSEE 2018 Application Form – Modes:
Candidates can fill the UPSEE 2018 Application Form using two modes that are available. These are:
Candidates can fill the application form using any of the modes as suited to them. The process of filling the UPSEE 2018 Application Form has been discussed below. Candidates must go through the instructions first and then fill the form.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form – Instructions
In order to fill the Online Application Form of UPSEE 2018, candidates can proceed with either online mode of filling or the offline mode of filling. Following is the procedure discussed for both.
For the online mode of filling the application form, candidates shall be required to go through the following
- Filling up the personal details.
Firstly, the candidate must log in to the official website of UPSEE. On the home page, the candidate must find a link “Apply Online”.
Candidates must click on this link which shall open an online form that the candidate needs to fill. The UPSEE 2018 Application Form shall ask the candidates to fill in the following details.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s name
- Candidate’s Mother’s name
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- Qualifying examination details
- Subjects in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
- Choice of city of centre for UPSEE 2018
- Seeking admission for
- Course(s) applied for
- Papers in which you wish to appear in UPSEE 2018
- Payment of Application Fee
The candidate shall be required to pay an application fee along with the UPSEE 2018 Application Form. Candidates can make the payment using one of the 4 modes of payment. These are:
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Challan
Fee for the UPSEE Application Form 2018 varies for the candidates belonging to different categories. It is as follows:
For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
For SC/ST and Female Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Uploading of scanned images of photograph, signature & thumb impression, and printing of confirmation page
Candidates need to upload the above-mentioned documents in the following size format.
- Passport size photograph (Color) – 3.5 x 4.5 cm in JPEG format with size 20 KB.
- Scanned image of signature – 3.5 x 1.5 cm in JPEG format with size 10 KB.
- Scanned image of Thumb impression – 3.5 x 1.5 cm in JPEG format of size 10 KB.
UPSEE 2018 Correction window will be available from the last week of March 2018
For the candidates opting for the offline mode, they can obtain the UPSEE 2018 Application Form from the various help desks set up.
Candidates must follow these steps to fill the UPSEE 2018 Application Form and must submit it before the due date.