The detailed application form for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) exam 2016 has been declared. The candidates are requested to send the DAF before October 6.
The detailed application form for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) exam 2016 has been released. All of you who have cleared the preliminary exam are requested to download the same from the official website, www.upsc.gov.in. The exam is planned to be held from 12 November.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Paper I: General English (300 marks)
- Paper II: General knowledge (300 marks)
- Paper III to VI: Any 2 subjects to be selected from the list of options listed in the official notification (200 marks for each paper)
The candidates are requested to send the DAF before October 6. They must read the instructions carefully before filling in the online DAF.
The examination will be organised in Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Port Blair and Shimla. Roll numbers would be the same as used by the candidates during preliminary examination.
The mains written examination would comprise of the following papers:
All of you will get only 6 attempts to clear the examination. But, for candidates from schedule cast (SC) and schedule tribe (ST), the number of attempts policy of the commission will not apply. The candidates who will qualify the mains will then have to appear for the final interview round.