UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 will be conducted in the 2nd week of May 2017 for the candidates would like to become the part of Indian Economic policy formulation team. This is one of the prestigious and toughest examinations of India which is conducted every year by the exam official i.e. UPSC. The notification will be published in the first week of February 2017. The candidates can apply for the examination only after checking their eligibility status. The relevant information regarding the UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 is mentioned here.
Latest News on UPSC IES/ISS 2017 :-
- February 24, 2017 – The results of Union Public Service Commission Engineering written exam results have been announced. The candidates who have been declared qualified will need to appear in the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017 to be held on May 14, 2017.
- February 9, 2017 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announces the notification of examination dates, details, registration process and procedure for applying for Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2017. The last date to apply for the exam is 3rd March, 2017 till 6pm. Aspirants shall be given e-admission certificate before the examination.
UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility of the aspirant is decided by the eligibility norms which are decided by the official authority. All the norms are published here for the candidates. The aspirants are advised to read the norms and check their eligibility.
- The candidate must have an Indian citizenship. Also, the candidates of Indian origin who are the migrants from Pakistan, Burma and East – African countries can also apply for the same.
- The candidate must have the post graduation degree either in economics or statistics.
- The age of the candidate must be in between 21 to 30 years.
UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 Application Form
After determining the eligibility status, the candidate can apply for the UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 examination. The information entered in the application form must be correct as editing is not allowed after the final submission.
- The application form will be released only in the online mode.
- The application form comprises of two parts namely Part 1 and Part 2.
- The amount of fee is Rs 200.
- Females and reserved categories are exempted from the payment of the fee.
- The fee can be paid either via net banking or bank challan.
UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern deploys the actual view of the examination which proves extremely beneficial for the candidates. As this is national level examination hence it is important to prepare hard for the same.
UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the Exam of UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 will be published soon by the exam official i.e. UPSC. The admit card will be released only in the online mode and the candidate can easily download the same by inserting the login details. The candidate must bring the admit card in the examination otherwise his entry will be strictly prohibited. The admit card must be kept safe till the recruitment procedure is over.
UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 Exam Dates
|Date of issue of admit cards||3 week prior to exams|
|Date of Examination||12th May 2017|
UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 Result
The UPSC IES/ ISS 2017 Result will be soon published by the official authority. The result comprises the list of the selected candidates. These qualified candidates will then join the further selection procedure. Also, the result can be checked online by entering the asked details like roll number and there is no physical dispatch of the same.
UPSC Official link:
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2017||CG TET 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2017||HTET 2017|
|SSC CHSL 2017||HP TET 2017|
|SSC Constable GD 2017||KARTET 2017|
|SSC JE 2017||Kerala TET 2017|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017||Maharashtra TET 2017|
|SSC MTS 2017||Tamil Nadu TET 2017|
|SSC Stenographer 2017||UP TET 2017|
|IBPS Clerk 2017||WB SET 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017||Punjab TET 2017|
|IBPS SO 2017||OTET 2017|
|IBPS RRB 2017||UPSC IAS 2017|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2017||UPSC CAPF 2017|
|RBI Assistant 2017||UPSC IFS 2017|
|SBI SO 2017||IES/ ISS 2017|
|SBI PO 2017||NDA 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017||CDS 1 2017|
|SBI Associate Banks 2017||CDS 2 2017|
|CBSE NET 2017||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2017|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017||SCRA 2017|