The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) preliminary examination results are expected on the 13th of October 2015 and the said examination was conducted on the 23rd of August 2015.
The candidates can view their results on the website www.upsc.org.
Those candidates who do succeed in cracking the examination will then be considered as eligible to appear for the mains exam and the interview. Approximately 5.56 lakh candidates have appeared for the examination. The Union Public Service Commission examination is conducted at three levels – preliminary, mains and interview. After the candidate does successfully clear all the three rounds those who are eligible will then be considered eligible for the different posts of Indian Administrative Services (IAS), India Foreign Service (IFS) and others.
Steps to view the result:
The steps to view the results are enlisted below:
- The candidate will firstly be required to log on to the official website.
- The candidate will then have to click on UPSC Preliminary Examination Results 2015.
- They will then be required to enter the mandatory details in the provided fields and click on submit.
- The results will then be displayed
- The candidates can now take a print out of the same in the case of future reference.
|Results (Tentative)||October 13, 2015|
Stay connected to our website to keep yourself updated with the latest education news and tid-bits.