Apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 at www.upsconline.nic.in.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared an official notification declaring the examination dates of Engineering Services Examination 2017 on its authorized website, the link for which is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You are requested to apply through the website,upsconline.nic.in
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application only
- Applicants, all those who are submitting multiple applications, must note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the commission
- While filling in his/her application form, You must carefully decide about his/her choice and engineering discipline for the examination
- It is not necessary to submit the hard copy/print out of their application to the commission at this stage
- Before submitting the application, all those candidates are advised to cross check all the details
- You should pay Rs 200 for every application form.
- Payment can be made through net banking facility or depositing the fee at the prescribed bank branches
- However, the SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from paying application fee
- Pay by cash “mode option will be deactivated at 23:59 hours of October 25 i.e. one day before the closing date
As per the planned, the preliminary examination will be conducted on January 8.
All of you are requested to apply latest by October 26 by 6 pm.
Recruitment on the results of this examination will be through to the Services/Posts under the following categories:
Category I – Civil Engineering
Category II – Mechanical Engineering
Category III – Electrical Engineering
Category IV – Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering
Approximately 440 vacancies will be filled once the results of the examination are out.
How to register?
In order to register for the examination, all of you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
All of you have to secure a Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline from a well known university/institute.
Further, those eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission certificate 3 weeks before the beginning of examination.
For more details, all the candidates can check the notification accessible on the authorized website of the commission.