Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be conducting their Combined Medical Examination (CMS) each year. All the notifications regarding the same were published officially by UPSC at its official web page. The notifications were published by UPSC in the first of March.
All candidates were given time to submit their online Application until the end of March. Those who are interested in serving in government field with their medical knowledge was called up to apply for CMS.
UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form – Guidelines
- All the interested candidates must apply for UPSC CMS 2017 through the official web page of UPSC. The official web page of UPSC is upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates must go through two stages while filling online application, those are:
- Part I – Registration Process.
- Part II – Registration Process.
We have included detailed information on these stages below.
Part I – Registration Process
At Part I of the Registration Process the following details will be filled by candidates; Name of the candidate’s father, Name of the candidate’s mother, Qualification of the candidate, Permanent or Local address of the candidate (for contact information), E-Mail (It is mandatory to fill their E-Mail by candidate as because exam commission will communicate with candidate through this E-Mail.
Candidates must fill their online registration for UPSC CMS 2017 application very carefully, as because any silly mistake also will be considered as a major issue. Any wrong information will lead to the rejection of the application form.
Post Registration Process of Part I is Registration Process of Part II.
Part II – Registration Process
Candidates will be asked to fill their post preferences and chose an examination centre from the given list. Candidates will be asked to upload their scanned photograph and signature in order to submit the online fee. We have given the detailed information about the size of scanned photographs of photo and signature.
- Candidates must have the scanned photograph of themselves and their signature in .jpg format while filling this application.
- The size of the scanned photograph and signature should be of minimum 3kb and 1kb respectively which should be in the maximum size of 40kb for both.
UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form – Payment of Examination Fee
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe) and any candidates who are physically challenged will be exempted from the payment UPSC CMS 2017 examination fee which worth Rs. 200.
- All other candidates must pay this examination fee either through offline mode by cash in any SBI branch or candidates can pay it through online by net banking with the use of any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
After payment of UPSC CMS 2017 examination fee, candidates will be issued a registration number. Candidates must save a copy of Application Form including registration number for further reference.
The given registration number to candidates will be required for downloading Admit Card. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official web page of UPSC with the help of registration number and Date of Birth.
UPSC will send Admit Cards to candidates at the given E-Mail IDs.
We hope that all the information given on this page about UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same.
Best of luck!