The Union Public Service Commission is planned to conduct the mains examinations on December 3.
The (UPSC) has released the results of Civil Services preliminary examination on its authorized website.
The candidates may check the results by logging on to the official website, www.upsc.gov.in, as it has been declared.
Steps to check the results:
- Visit to the official website, www.upsc.gov.in
- Select on the link UPSC Civil Services Prelims Results 2016
- Candidates must fill the required informations like application number, gender
- Select on submit
- Then ,Admit Card will appear on the screen
- All of you can also download and take a print out for further reference
Those students who have passed the exam successfully would have to appear for the (Mains) exam and a personality test/interview round. The main examination is planned to be conducted on December 3.
All those who will clear all the examinations successfully, would be hired for the respective posts.
The (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission works under the government of India to recruit staff for variety of posts in the different ministries and departments of the Government of India and in subordinate offices. The commission also organizes examinations for the recruitment in various government departments of the country.