The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the Detailed Application form (DAF) for the Civil Service Mains Examination 2016 on their authorized website, upsc.gov.in
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the Civil Service Mains Examination 2016 on their official website, upsc.gov.in. The students are advised to fill up the DAF online by October 7 and submit by October 20.
Process to fill the form:
The Students must have to fill up the form by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website, the link for which is upsc.gov.in.
- Select on the link ‘DAF – Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016’
- Follow the instruction carefully
- Click on the link ‘Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016’
- Registered students can fill up the form and all those who have not registered can register themselves by creating a login id and password
- Fill up the application form and pay the fee
- Download or take the print out on a single/one-sided page
- Send the duly filled application to Under Secretary (CSM), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- ll0069 before October 20.
The main examination will be organized on December 3 in Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada.
- Students applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Main) Examination are advised to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking facility of SBI/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
For further information, the students must visit to the official website.