UPSC CAPF Result 2017 will announce in the month of September 2017. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is the official conducting authority will release the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) exam result on its official website. This exam was scheduled in the last week of June 2017 in order to offer the recruitment to the deserving candidates.
This exam is organized every year by the UPSC i.e. exam organizing authority. It is among the reputed examinations of India. It is the national level entrance test which is conducted in order to recruit the Assistant Commandants in CAPF. The requisite details regarding the UPSC CAPF 2017 Exam are illustrated here.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Summary
|Organization Name||Union Public Commission, Central Armed Force|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandants (AC)|
|Number of Vacancies||270|
|Also Known As||UPSC CAPF 2017|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
|Result Date||September 2017 (Updated Soon)|
|Website||www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- UPSC CAPF 2017 Exam
- Physical test
- Medical test
- Personal interview
UPSC CAPF Result 2017
The Result of the examination will be declared soon in the month of September 2017 by the official authority in order to select the qualified candidates for the next selection level. The result comprises the list of the qualified candidates. The announced result can be checked by entering the login details i.e. application number and password.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of UPSC CAPF 2017 comprises of the following levels. Description of the same is provided here.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||11th April 2017|
|Submission of registration fee through e-challan starts from||the Second week of April 2017|
|Last date of online registration||8th May 2017|
|Last date for Submission of registration fee through e-challan||Last week of April 2017|
|Entrance Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
|UPSC CAPF Result 2017||September 2017|
How to Check UPSC CAPF Result 2017
All the candidates should follow these simple steps to check their result
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check their UPSC CAPF 2017 result.
- The link will redirect the candidates to a new page where the pdf file of the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can use the ctrl+F function and type their roll number in the search box.
- The roll number will get highlighted of the selected candidates in the CAPF result pdf file.
- Save/Download your result and secure it
- Take print out (more than 1 copy) and preserve it for the future use
- The candidates after checking the Result should download the file and save it for further reference.
UPSC CAPF Merit List 2017
The UPSC CAPF Merit List will help the candidates to know their eligibility for the post or not. If the candidate’s name was on the Merit list that means they have qualified and eligible for the further rounds. Candidates can find their name and registered number on the merit list. The UPSC CAPF Merit list will release after the result.
CAPF 2017 Cut Off Marks
The UPSC CAPF Cut Off Marks will be that minimum mark that has to be scored by each and every candidate. The Union Public Commission will release the Cut Off Mark for Assistant Commandants Post. Cut Off Mark refers to the marks to be secured in order to be qualified in the exam. It will be based on the total number of candidates appeared for the exam and highest mark scored in the exam. UPSC CAPF Cut Off off marks will be updated once after the release was made official. The Cut Off Marks vary on the basis of category aspirants belongs to
Cut-off marks (Out of 250) for Paper-I
|Category||Paper-1 Cut off|
Cut-off marks (Out of 450) of Written Qualified
|Category||Paper-1 + Paper-2 Cut off|
Marks (Out of 600) obtained by the last recommended candidate:
|Category||Final Cut off|
UPSC CAPF 2017 Highlighted Features
- Final merit list will be according to CAPF Result 2017.
Merit list will consider the marks of the candidates in written examination and Personality Test/Interview.
- Higher the marks, better is the chance of selection in the merit list.
- The detailed scorecard will be available on the official website of UPSC.
- To check the scores, candidates would have to enter roll number and other basic details.
- The Commission will not send the result or scorecard to the candidate in the post.
- The candidate with higher marks would be placed at the upper level.
- More ranking will mean lesser marks.