Table of Content
UPSC CAPF 2017 is scheduled to be conducted in the last week of June 2017 in order to offer the recruitment to the deserving candidates. This exam is organized every year by the UPSC i.e. exam organizing authority. It is among the reputed examinations of India. It is the national level entrance test which is conducted in order to recruit the Assistant Commandants in CAPF. The requisite details regarding the UPSC CAPF 2017 Exam are illustrated here.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate can apply for the UPSC CAPF 2017 Exam only after satisfying the eligibility criteria. These norms are the set of conditions and clauses which are decided by the exam official for the candidates.
- The age limit for the candidates is 20 to 25 years.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be graduated in any discipline.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form
It is mandatory to fill the application form in order to register for the UPSC CAPF 2017 Exam. The Application form is the only way to apply. Interested candidates can fill the same on or before the deadline.
- The application form can be filled only in the online format.
- The amount of fee is Rs 200.
- Female candidate (including general category) and all the reserved categories are exempted from the payment of the fee.
- The payment of the fee can be done either bank challan or via net banking methods as per convenience.
- The photo and signature must be in jpeg format.
- It is required to fill the accurate and genuine details in the application form.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Exam pattern
The exam pattern refers to the type of question, time limit, marking scheme etc which is set and followed by the exam official at the time of designing as well as the checking of the main examination.
- There will be two papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be of objective type and Paper 2 will be of a Descriptive type.
- 2 hours duration will be granted to solve paper 1.
- 3 hours duration will be provided to solve paper 2.
- Paper 1 consists of 250 marks and paper 2 comprise of 200 marks.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Admit Card
The admit card for the Exam of UPSC CAPF 2017 is expected to be released in the month of June 2017. This document will be released only for those candidates who have submitted their applications before the deadline. The admit card is the only way to enter the examination hall as the candidate’s entry will be prohibited in the absence of this document. It mentions the details regarding the examination. It will be available online which can be easily downloaded by entering the login details.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||2nd week of March 2017|
|Submission of registration fee through e-challan starts from||First week of April 2017|
|Last date of online registration||First week of April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of registration fee through e-challan||First week of April 2017|
|Entrance Exam Date||Last week of June 2017|
UPSC CAPF 2017 Result
The Result of the examination will be declared soon by the official authority in order to select the qualified candidates for the next selection level. The result comprises the list of the qualified candidates. The announced result can be checked by entering the login details i.e. application number and password.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of UPSC CAPF 2017 comprises of the following levels. Description of the same is provided here.
- UPSC CAPF 2017 Exam
- Physical test
- Medical test
- Personal interview
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2016||CG TET 2016|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2016||HTET 2016|
|SSC CHSL 2016||HP TET 2016|
|SSC Constable GD 2016||KARTET 2016|
|SSC JE 2016||Kerala TET 2016|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2016||Maharashtra TET 2016|
|SSC MTS 2016||Tamil Nadu TET 2016|
|SSC Stenographer 2016||UP TET 2016|
|IBPS Clerk 2016||WB SET 2016|
|IBPS PO 2016||Punjab TET 2016|
|IBPS SO 2016||OTET 2016|
|IBPS RRB 2016||UPSC IAS 2016|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2016||UPSC CAPF 2016|
|RBI Assistant 2016||UPSC IFS 2016|
|SBI SO 2016||IES/ ISS 2016|
|SBI PO 2016||NDA 2016|
|SBI Clerk 2016||CDS 1 2016|
|SBI Associate Banks 2016||CDS 2 2016|
|CBSE NET 2016||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2016|
|CSIR UGC NET 2016||SCRA 2016|