The results of the Central Armed police forces (CAPF) (Assistant Commandants) theory examination has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The examination was held on 26 June.
The result of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) (Assistant Commandants) written examination has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).Those candidates who have appeared for the exams may get their respective result at the authorized website www.upsc.gov.in
The examination was held on June 26. The students those who have qualified for this exam are now eligible to appear for the physical efficiency test/physical standards test and medical standards test.
The results and other related information to it will be put on the website in 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting personality test) and will remain available there for a period of 30 days.
Steps to check the result:
- Candidates must visit to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Then, select on ‘Written result – CAPF 2016’
- A pdf file will open which will contain all the roll numbers of the selected candidates
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference
It is necessary for all the candidates to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational, community and qualifications etc.at the time of the personality test.(BSF) Border Security Force would intimate all the students about the date, time and venue of the physical standards test/physical efficiency test(PET) and medical test held by them.
- Next step:
- All those candidates who have qualified are requested to fill up detailed application form (DAF) online along with uploading of the scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents in maintaining of their eligibility, claim of reservation etc. by the commission website.
- A hard copy of the online filled detailed application form, along with relevant documents like resident of J&k, service employee, civilian govt, proof of date of birth, qualification, caste etc. is to be submitted by all the candidates to the BSF authorities at the time of conduct of their PST/PET/MST.